New Player, AMA

Mikalia

Quite new to this community and to kickoff the knowledge of my miserable existence to you fellow people, how about you ask me literally anything and I will answer. Quite a thrilling experience it can be I would say.

Well! To start you off, how did you find LOTC?

2 hours ago, tadabug2000 said:

Well! To start you off, how did you find LOTC?

I googled for a roleplay server and I found this one

1 hour ago, officeladypls said:

office lady or tomboy

Tomboy

never really asked anyone this but why purple and orange unnatural colors on a fursona instead of natural colors like blacks browns whites blondes etc

first off welcome to Lotc! :D I wanted to know which lotc community has stood out or caught your interest the most so far?

14 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

never really asked anyone this but why purple and orange unnatural colors on a fursona instead of natural colors like blacks browns whites blondes etc

Hello fellow furball

And ugh, idk I always liked these types of vibrant colors, They make me happy and feel unique. 

9 minutes ago, Demon_Lilly said:

first off welcome to Lotc! :D I wanted to know which lotc community has stood out or caught your interest the most so far?

Still figuring that part out, but I am hoping the Kha are nice people.

Welcome to the server :)

what kind of roleplay are you interested in? (Slice-of-life, conflict, merchant RP, exploration, etc)

On 7/11/2021 at 7:50 PM, Unwillingly said:

Welcome to the server :)

what kind of roleplay are you interested in? (Slice-of-life, conflict, merchant RP, exploration, etc)

Exploration definitely. Conflict and merchant RP I usually do like but ill need to see how the systems in the game for them are like so ill have a greater idea if I want to do that or not.

Edited by Mikalia