The Reza Decree, 382

Rudi

VE REZA DEKRATO

THE REZA DECREE

R_fMb0kcF1ozX52DthUeAavZuglQVmwlWBMxwJtLWoKILby4C1Jhq7je1UOUL-Q7_q7MNTqPrAJ0dqpjfBmVvhUbgK1xhkCDBwwUkfWVdoVAW31W6xbciYEg75oYDhudNteGav0J

Issued and Confirmed by

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik II

On the 3rd of Wzuvar and Byvca, 382 ES

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

In 376 ES, I married a woman I had fallen in love with many years prior. A beautiful woman, who wears all of her dresses elegantly, with soft blue eyes and pristine red hair. I speak, of course, of Koenas Annika. While she is of Vyronov birth, she has long been disconnected from her family, a family that has not supported her for years.

Such a family relationship is unfit for any wife of a Koeng, and in turn with my beloved wife’s desires to disconnect herself further from a family that wants little to do with her, I have decided to offer her a rose, and that rose shall be the County of Reza, my father’s capital on Arcas, named after the first Koenas of Haense, Reza of Turov.

The Crown does see fit to grant Her Royal Majesty, Queen Annika Anastasiya the title of Countess of Reza, which she shall hold for the remainder of her life, where it shall afterwards be absorbed back into the Crown’s titles.

Additionally, the Crown does see fit to grant Princess Anastasya Isabel Barbanov the title Baroness of Antioch, which she shall hold for the entirety of her life, where it shall be absorbed back into the Crown’s titles thereafter.

May Godan grant blessing to both Her Royal Majesty, Annika of Reza, Countess of Reza and Her Royal Highness, Princess Anastasya Isabel, Baroness of Antioch. Tiz lifts ag wikleyz.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik, Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Turov and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin and Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

The very old Stefan Vyronov coughs in his bed while he read the missive

"The only person that is unsupportive is probably her brother. Everyone else is supportive, I've always have and will always be. She is my grand-daughter after all."

Edited by Legoboy7984

Vladrick Cardinal Sava would read the missive from his desk in Vasiyeva. “A shame my nephew hasn’t found a middle ground but regardless I will continue to to support her and my great nephew and niece

From the balcony of her office, Koenas Annika overlooked the palace gardens, Anastasiya Isabel set on her hip, the child babbling on and on about the new toy she was given. A look of content upon the woman's face as she heard the news of her and her daughter's bestowment. "Annika is not allowed to associate with other Vyronov's, nor is she welcomed in Astfield." The words of her late sister in law echoing throughout her mind. "Annika of Astfield. How am I to be of Astfield if I am niet even allowed to visit?" She asked her daughter, the girl of course giving her a confused look, usure of the Queen's ramblings due to her youthful ignorance. Emitting a low laugh, the red haired woman would retreat into her office, her swollen belly being the cause for her seclusion from court yet again.

From within her residence in the Seven Skies, Reza Elizaveta of Turov donned an elated smile as she perused the missive.

“I, too, was once a black sheep — the pain one must endure when they are misunderstood and abandoned by their own flesh and blood is inexplicable,” the ancient Queen-consort began, “It is something only a fellow black sheep can comprehend. I do hope Annika finds some solace by using my name, or at the very least, she feels a sense of solidarity.” the Haeseni finished benevolently.