A CALL TO REASON

Frymark

A CALL TO REASON

pUqfPRs36Bp0RBsJCd5A_Z6Dut9oDjQL17A6YhPQ_a71d-PH9MyONU9b0e1ibpkKzFqCtTAfx2mR3arXsZQSl2VXV4emCiTCD5iYi3guS_mM5d3M9YLvW5kF50OuY7z0KZRAROzo=s0

m1N_KlBrhrnoFwmPviLQyuhIIuwcNT5eKBGgcEygD4iJKrGj2Wzhb8YUlgcy1BZRnyn1tJlawAC0g2zWczE-RyTIZqyJsIVNGWo_qx_ENFRLeC8j7DnXGIRxREC93CzGkvQBOAFV=s0

Penned by Johann, Count of Reinmar.

TO THE BISHOP FAMILY AND MY REINMAREN KIN.

Over the past months, we have seen some tribulation within the halls of Reinmar. Brother slanders brother, and a feud brews within our ranks. As I am forced to watch this battle, I am filled with sadness and concern. Therefore, as Count of Reinmar and the Chief, I call forward a moot for the House of Bishop. I ask the feuding parties, namely Erwin Bishop and his siblings to join me in Reinmar, so that we may mediate this dispute peacefully and also in a way that suits us all. 

TERMS

• The feuding parties, namely Erwin Bishop and the disowned member of the House of Bishop shall attend the moot.
  • All men who enter the halls of Reinmar are to be unarmed, and shall come with good intentions.
  • Osvald Barclay, an elder Reinmaren statesman shall preside over the moot.
  • The outcome of the Moot shall be respected by all members of the Bishop family.

INVITATIONS

The following are spesifically invited to attend, though all the denizens of Hanseti-Ruska are also welcomed.

• His Royal Majesty, Sigismund III, King of Hanseti-Ruska
  • Mister Erwin Bishop
  • Mister Luka Bishop
  • Mister Friedrich Bishop
  • Miss Maya Bishop
  • All the members of the House Bishop

Signed,

The Right Honourable, Johann Erich Barclay, Count of Reinmar, Count of Kretzen, Baron of Freising and Sigradz, Lord of Wilheburg and Freisburg, Chief of the Reinmaren

Spoiler

Current date is 30th of September, 4pm EST. Though this can still change in the future!

Antonius Barclay nods in approval of the missive. "Perhaps this can prevent ein bloody escalation within the lands of Reinmar."

"Finally, some good news." Remarked the tired Deputy Palatine in his office before he set about to mark the date. "Finally, adult men and women will no more act like children."

Friedrich eyed the letter he'd received with a frown. After a moment of thought, he sat down to write a short response. It read as follows:

Count Barclay -

I have, in a private letter sent to Erwin Bishop, made clear my intentions to completely separate myself from the Bishop family, regardless of the circumstances. As such, I do not plan to attend your moot, although I hold you in the highest respect for choosing to make peace. 

Forgive the brevity of this letter, but I am running out of vocabulary words and still need to celebrate my fifteenth birthday before the day ends.

Friedrich Henrysson

"Ich expected zhe support of house barclay.. und zhey have delivered..... alzhough in some strange form..." Erwin Bishop shruggs. "Zhough Ich am disappointed heavily in zhe count's use of incorrect names."

Maya suddenly stops writing when she hears a messenger approach her, handing her a letter. "What's this..?" She goes to open the letter, scanning it quickly. "Ah. I see." Maya notices how they addressed her properly bringing a smile to her face.

"It's still on," she whispers - going back to write once more...