Act II: The Screaming Trees

Ryloth

[!] A blazing-hot letter scripted in Dratho Nar finds its way to the gate of the Druidic Order.

Spoiler

h7W4Zapyrlm-haVUKh-7zXBSUVSRRQuByIrHOhcrp1B4vteVdHocaKbZ62HENba0JdmZzXV6RT5LwfYCbmUdRlVeNAl2kEeo2sjF25zQovYm43V5f_SnyPHPrXXcL6djdjGNy-I7

FAAL LUV REYTH

NgmSLJMG5kpWTiKB8W7Hy7bZpuXIWlgR08LrvsYnB873UGvefOly0H7a7uFiCsp_rJXVhGXF8kRXm0vpUEi4yEmJv5TEKjqi194Bs__8AlN2zp4SGqTYfzuEuVnUpjzNNx1WMSyM

HIN REYTH BOLOG DO HI

RUL    FEN     DAAR    LAAT

A draconic chant, raw in its power, deep in its meaning -- a vehemence unforeseen, a flame most bright. Dragons flame enwreathed the treant beast's roots here in hellfire of this very earth. Cindered bark bled as ember and then ash unto the grounds beneath, twisted serpentine roots writhing in a pain unimaginable before withering to down-trodden ash. Miserable it was as a blazing whirlwind set forth, arcane light bathing the beaches in deep orange, white, and red, the canopy of green scorched orange against the explosive might of our most holy. A battle well-fought, but not without cost. Almost phyrric, if not for the glory.

Your homes invaded and destroyed, cattle slaughtered, trees ablaze, people fearful. When will you bend? Pay the reparation for your destructive acts against our arcane, or wither and die. This is our casus belli. This is our divine right. You have three years to meet these demands before we will begin to pillage and raze your capital to the ground, and the demands will only increase from here.

[!] A depiction of a sunken, destroyed home once-standing along the beaches of the grove.

image.thumb.png.202a4c332fb2df94c3af5a20aa066fd2.png

FEN HI UNT WAH

KRIL     DII      YOL

30 Units of Athins

30 Units of Drake's Tail

30 Units of Mandragora

1 Ironwood Seed

Mushnooman Sites

A detailed report on Taynei'hiylu's history & whereabouts

(Addition) 2000 minas

Deliver our demands to Nahldroth to end the madness.

~ Alemdrom sin Uzoth

CHOSEN OF AZDROMOTH

Spoiler

Art: Junk Land | Sterling Sheehy's Art Archive

just some neat screenshots of some of the damages, these treenoomen are tuff. plenty more to find that we've been up to all across the cap tile, let us know if you'd like to interact

2021-12-07_20_08_40.thumb.png.c5ea72b30364b29031697acf0ef2d9f1.png

2021-12-07_20_13_21.thumb.png.62de419c4f547565d71925d4c3a1a981.png

2021-12-07_20_42_58.thumb.png.496060e25e9fc13586216a5f1af4a13f.png

[OOC: This is just me genuinely thanking this post for helping me crack a smile cause of the picture just 
Screenshot_331.png
"Local fedora druid and sundress woman inconvenienced by ongoing magical warfare"

2 minutes ago, Keefy said:

[OOC: This is just me genuinely thanking this post for helping me crack a smile cause of the picture just 
Screenshot_331.png
"Local fedora druid and sundress woman inconvenienced by ongoing magical warfare"

Spoiler

HAHAHA i tried to find a better picture but thats literally all that i could find

i dont even know whose house it was ... f

1 minute ago, Ryloth said:

Hide contents

HAHAHA i tried to find a better picture but thats literally all that i could find

i dont even know whose house it was ... f

Spoiler

"******* druids and dragons getting into fights and ruining the goddamn property values, this is why i got renters insurance."

Alec feels as if he should contact these angry magic-wielding guys, and offer to trade them their requested herbal material in exchange for whatever they used to burn down that poor couple's beach-home. Timeshares don't come cheap, you know.