A YEAR ON LOTC AMA

valecu

are u pushin p

Where does the name Valecius come from?

48 minutes ago, MailC3p said:

yes, how does it feel to spend a year on here? -MailC3p, a player who's been on here 3 years

Ngl, it all happened so fast - I'm still shocked it has been year, feels like months. I think that in 2022 I will be achieving lots and having tons of fun, GODAN bless I do!

47 minutes ago, VeganWalmart said:

who is your favorite irp child and why is it anastasie thérèse pruvia 

Philip barely knows his children, he was so absent - but yeah, Anastasie is his favourite, she's the only one who actually doesn't hate him and he realises that. (i think)

29 minutes ago, Matheaww said:

when will you accept im better than you at pvp?

I'm better than you, wdym?

28 minutes ago, annanicole__ said:

favorite memory? 

And when are you coming to play a sarkozy?

1.If you're talking about memory of us together, probably when Valent suddenly overtuned the Komnenos and your persona had to just agree to whatever he said. LOL!

2.You have not offered me!

22 minutes ago, Lionhz said:

Who is ur favorite NL of all time 

I think the guy's forum account was @Lionhz , pretty cool guy. Do you happen to know him?

11 minutes ago, Spicii said:

are u pushin p

Always!

2 minutes ago, KaiserJacobII said:

Where does the name Valecius come from?

That's so funny, because this is my second minecraft account after I forgot the password to my old one then month after I found it. So basically I made my new account, named it Apolloius (cus I played on geopolitical server in some Roman-themed nation, and I was obsessed with Roman stuff.), then I didn't like it and there was this ongoing trending song on tiktok Valentino by 24kGoldn and named myself 32Valentino (32 cus of the PVP group I was in, LMAO). Then I changed it few times, but kept the Val/Vale in front of it (Valentinnious, Valensss). A friend of mine had his nickname as Cencius, and I loved that. So I tried to take Valencius, but it was taken so I did Valecius. Recently I renamed to valecu, looks and sounds better. (i think)