A change of pace: A nomination for Okarir’san

Havsbris_

EF6JtsRiHziq5X-_QiKUI3IsTw8dD_gO7UqK6Jk5OGJi8mYUni_2pzTnkIHcAc-LhPGsRi77l5hZ7uPIfqHUcMa7COUh-8_ru-ENv8EEFnwu6Veb-tBzhzVnRm4HR1wvYihHGeK1

QL3l_ZyjbequFRsy5YUuIh3xWFvOck2xJf3I7tw_T4u_1La6z3gMqqL6uKHDbsvRb2BM0wjruXDfiPe6KZdEfmhAXliCv6BkwtlmqDzKo7f49RF03POeJ0yr81yq8JE5IVc5X_Cm

LmmDNCVgYudnzY8WJqo0lV9jesBwnwi4Ib_Xv784ATH6XKqU5Xxxch_z8f00HfNYCGKU_8V_-MrDYYViSoZfH1kq9guXjVn9l-lPh-9aPqlgdsXHu7-8QdRckXavhVvEEY1Epgku

QL3l_ZyjbequFRsy5YUuIh3xWFvOck2xJf3I7tw_T4u_1La6z3gMqqL6uKHDbsvRb2BM0wjruXDfiPe6KZdEfmhAXliCv6BkwtlmqDzKo7f49RF03POeJ0yr81yq8JE5IVc5X_Cm

A change of pace: A nomination for Okarir’san

An announcement of nomination campaign

Issued from Citizen A’eollaja Ello’janna-Valwynn

To the most blessed council of Okarir in servitude to our nation, do I write this announcement towards. Haelun’or has been the center of achievement and advancement in the world of Maheral and its peers, as it has stood bastion to the very beauty of scholarly pursuit, prosperity, and culture for a millennia. My only wish was that I was born sooner to have witnessed more of our rich history with my own two eyes. However, I have witnessed within the past decade the slow decline with our state and the rest of the world. With threats on all angles, whether jealousy, resentment, hatred or other, the Silver State has suffered blows and the glaring daggers of the world around it, from our peers of the elven world, to the valah of the west. To our great regret have we now seen our peers take arms and invade through this gleaming, holy city of silver, and shattered the long standing gate that not only stood as our protection, but our tomb that sheltered us from the world around us. 

To this, I am announcing my campaign as a servant to this nation as Okarir’san. Far too long has the silver city run with a ‘tortoise’ doctrine to our neighbors. We have remained placid and sheltered, and for this, I cannot stay silent to allow ourselves to fall to our fate without communication in this world.

For those that know my character of integrity, scholarly understanding, charisma and upstanding character in this nation need no introduction, but to those that require a deeper understanding of my relevant skills, I will ascribe them below.

-Deep understanding of foreign cultures: I have long since the moment I could walk on my own ventured across the continent to observe, study, and learn from the world outside our realm. From Yong Ping, to Fenn, to Haense, I have studied the peoples and their cultural behaviors and understanding. For this matter, I believe I am far more advanced and upstanding to act as the face of diplomatic affairs of our nation, while retaining the very nature of our cultural ties.

-Scholarly history: I am a scholar by profession and a deep appreciator of various levels of knowledge, having submitted different works to the eternal college of my own writing and testaments to my level of knowledge and intellect. For this I would make a well trained speaker who can speak for the nation with grace and clarity.

-Dedication: As a scholar I can gaze upon the city and see a true slump within the history of our great nation state, and while my only regret is that I could not live more of my life in this city being born earlier, I feel a deep desire to restore our nation into the light of all its true dignity. I will work tirelessly to help bring back trade routes, alliances, and peace of our time under the servitude of the state.

To establish my platform is to not simply state my qualities, but to also establish what I promise this nation in the future. In a promise to the council and this nation, I promise these steps. I will provide the state with a 5-year initial plan, followed by progressive programs. I outlined these points to be promised within 5 years.

• Attempt to establish an embassy in foreign nations.

• Establish foreign trade ports in both the north and south.

• Conduct peace talks with the Nation of Fenn.

• Pursue the collection of foreign texts to be given to the Eternal College and the Okarir’maehr.

• Promote foreign trade and merchant ties to and between merchants of foriegn and domestic fronts in relation to the office of the Okarir'akaln.

• Establish the foreign market with the domestic market in relation to the office of the Okarir'akaln.

• Submission of detailed reports of foreign policy within every yearly quarter.

With such qualities in mind, I formally submit this missive to the blessed Mali’Thill and Okarir to stand for my position. For both kin and nation, I promise to serve.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’eyha

A'eollaja Ello'janna-Valwynn

fiUKou36uOy9kw1YHosbC0n2a-1thULRUlzuFMXc-MFaLn0iCbr62gOIiERjezRLWIsrsth5sdcx8Y7G8hT_SQb8qOHfJIdeamx68x5LB43k8Sl1-70dz2Cs97pDYFhxpPwy3ALC

Edited by Havsbris_

Ayliana, Okarir’mali of Haelunor, beams with pride as she reads her lari’onns nomination! 

“An intelligent mali, truly someone worth looking at.” 

She said out loud to herself.