In Search for the Potion that cures, Lumine Mentis

Shiredom

[!] This missive can be found anywhere around Almaris

In Search for the Potion that cures, Lumine Mentis

I, Peralien Maelstorm, make a request to any Alchemist that can produce the Potion that cures Madness, Lumine Mentis. I was given such a concoction of the potion years before, by my adoptive-father, it 'cured' or well diminished what my mind was experiencing for enough time until they could find another solution until I was mentally well again. 

Unfortunately, what mental suffering I was experiencing years ago seems to be re-emerging, and I request that any Alchemist who can make Lumine Mentis to please do, for if I do not recieve it in able time I fear that my mental condition will be even worse. I need a therapy for my mind, and Lumine Mentis has been the only thing that has worked. 

I understand the properties that this Potion can have on my mind, turning my mind blank, making all emotions that are not minor or personal vague and weak. Making me unable to be happy, but as well curing, however temporary, my madness and sadness. If anyone who can make Lumine Mentis or has it, please find me, I am usually in and around Ebonwood, the Imperial Elfdom. I will pay almost any price, in minae or with valuable objects.

Peralien-signaturealternate.png

(OOC: Link to the forum that shows Lumine Mentis, if anyone is interested)

Spoiler

Lord Tarathiel would sigh as he read the missive, placing it down on his desk “If only they had disclosed this sooner, perhaps we could’ve helped.”

ChildTea wheels to nowhere, surrounded by everything. Upon tracing his fingers over the missive, he finds himself unable to read it; and is forced to request help. After accosting a passerby, and hearing of the news, he smiles a little.

Well, this will just make it too easy.