One God, One Empire, One Oren

mkaxeman

One God, One Empire, One Oren

17Yw2Cs1qTumrxWV9bOqCBCroMrBRlbp-0Ty8Imnf7AZ_UZGGMm62-zyM-6O22pCGXouawM1nGC-KaOlNodg8bEUvDgS_FLZa6XLPZH11ch0t_HRiLSM8DBwa8mpC_ucrA

To the Subjects of the Empire,

Once we were your enemies, then your friends and saviors, now our kin have gone and betrayed you all. Let it be known that not all of us have decided to betray you and our brethren in the Blackvale. Myself, Sir Jesus Mohammed Pablo, and my brother in arms Andronikos Mareno have decided that enough is enough.  No longer shall we simply go to the side that promises the most land and minas, now we stand for what is right GOD. While many claim that your people and leaders are not godly, we know that to be naught but lies. We have paid witness to all such people of your empire to be GOD fearing women and men and we will not stand for the lies and deceit spread upon your names by those who simply wish to see you fail. We will fight for what is right and ensure your victory in the days to come.

Signed,

Sir Jesus Mohammed Pablo, Knight of Oren

Andronikos Mareno, Servant of GOD

Edited by mkaxeman

“A true warrior and knight of the empire is amongst us,”  Empress Anastasia I remarked as the missive was given to her by a courier. She went on to pass it to her Vice-chancellor, Princess Catherine, as well. @AndrewTech

Edited by Eryane