WRIT OF APPOINTMENT

Ramon

ENCYCLICAL LETTER
sk_3bBZuL7LvtHxuo93gQP4JEHLJzUjtXODjw937ux1mBEdQNaNAqXFJbN0SPKjo2JlI01PDk8m9VO9juvX2KgEGWKS5-qthtmky54ygqEQOcqf5ybMVSY7XbYSb4Kz0EEDtKbA2

WRIT OF APPOINTMENT

OF THE HIGH PONTIFF

TYLUS SECUNDUS

Addressed to the Bishops, Priests, Deacons, and the Laymen of the Church of the Canon.
Regarding the Archdiocese of Allobrogum

Gc5mshJpyq0zod_yRtruJ8h8i9-jatFzR0h7HSiEoS-Xpokwl9ZL2zcGIDBR_Mts16zB7QwiM4H24FZbOhpSmXPILUgqgamwH7uzYo7vAtwW1rVpC8RTaUG_awdICo-C5KhtEz7H
ShR4Pz1IrKmpnNEcegF2JGnctv6el1Du60lRepDH4usphSXJWiePZOBqL0y9X7JLII2I_8eapN1C1OyITrbJE1OuruYkYBN2shkINK5IsSuiet1HheHz59QON5zz16v23QKWkcT5
HIS HOLINESS TYLOS II, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Archbishop of Visigia, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD.

Most Beloved Brethren, Health and Pontifical Benediction.

It has come to Our attention that the injuries sustained by Markos Cardinal Allobrogum during the Doom of San Luciano have rendered him incapable in his current state to continue serving in his positions as Archbishop of Allobrogum and in the College of Cardinals. In light of this, We have examined all members of his archdiocese to pick out a successor to the Archbishop. After careful consideration, We have chosen Armand Bishop San Luciano to fill this vacancy in both the Archdiocese and the College of Cardinals. Additionally, We appoint Armand Bishop San Luciano as the new Auditor of the Tribunal in Our Curia.

ALLERE FLAMMAM VERITATIS

ENCOURAGING THE FLAME OF TRUTH
IWTSjmNdrDvPGx4rskJy3eoo1IxBEKxfJqcqjmaQvf6E3MxZELw8B_PIWzdJgp0doVX_ZINyue3HrEKtq4a10pbakHocRuugDLeSabTa-U8zEwXOebCouyXPvbk0KiEHW8qT6Y8O

Formerly Bishop Armand, now Armand Cardinal Allobrogum, rose from the stool upon which he laid via the bedside of that of Father Markos, signing the Lorraine - before lifting a lantern to guide the way, in the cold night amongst the sands.

"Truth hath come to shine unto mine woeful eyes; showing me the way forward. It is time."