Enchanter for Hire!

Enchanter for Hire! 

o2Lmrq3oUhKyJhZy0h1uK8Ci7I9YcSiDFQ1-hjYMm-Zi1dAljLjHtciBT052pYA4w-8La8j9ZNT8-KyfkVGPHVrUS20VO9arA79EFplOSe3U0koI6nT7e-eiiQoKsbYpmT8zHLv3dhFQ3GJIFw

Greetings and salutations! To whomever may be reading this flier, I am the Pathfinder Wizard. Having been working with magic for decades, I take great pride in shaping the arcane into custom artesian pieces for protective, utilitarian, and aesthetic use.

My now defunct business, Wands & Wonders, previously serviced countless customers across the eastern seaboard before I elected to retire from the market. However, I am now in need of money, and thus I have decided to set up a new correspondence business allowing for my expertise to be utilized by the public.

I offer a wide variety of goods and services to those patrons whom choose to commission my services, including the following:

Enchantments

(Made to Order; Specialies in Water & Fire Evocation / Translocation)

Lesser Enchantments: 150 – 300 minas

Potent Enchantments:  300 – 600 minas 

Grand Enchantments: 600+ minas

Custom Wands & Implements

(Crafted with Care; Enhances Focus and Doubles Spell Range)

Arcane Implements: 75 - 150 minas

Atronach Limb Prosthetics

(20% Discount for all Military Veterans; Specialty in Water & Fire)

Elemental Limbs: 500 minas*

*Standard issue limb price. Additional enchantments & features may incur additional charges. I do NOT sell telekinetic limbs to the general public.

If interested, please address your letter to 'The Pathfinder Wizard' and leave it tacked to the base of the signpost at Eastfleet. Be sure to include a name and return address so that I can reach out to you in turn. We thank you for your patronage in advance!

Spoiler

To commission my character's services, all you need do is send me an IRP letter over the forums. If they decide to take the job, we'll correspond in roleplay from there!

Conrad wonders if the wizard could enchant the Lord Commander a hairline. @Budaq

"DEAR desperate WIZARD seeking money. I WILL TAKE YOU into my EMPLOY, for DU LOC is the capital of all things otherworldly, arcane, alchemical, and INORDINATE. Thou should'st comest and SERVE THIS GRACIOUS LORD and line thine pockets with coin aplenty! Thou would'st be FOOLISH to ignore such a grand offer. Normally I would offer my WIFE such an opportunity, but she is an absentee woman off gallivanting with Orenian politicians and DWARVES instead of loyally serving her LORDLY HUSBAND."

- Signed,

LORD ETERNAL Q.C. BRAE of DU LOC