Letter to the Sohaer

Letter to the Sohaer

See the source image

[!] This letter could only be seen by Haelunorians and those in the Lubba Keep
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sohaer, 

It’s not you, it’s me. I was desperate and needed to take initiative to get what I wanted, and as a result I lied to you. My name isn’t Laestella, it is Lhoris Izalith, and I am not a ‘thill. I must confess it was entertaining to act out akin to the ‘thill of Haelun’or for a moment or two; exaggerating my anguish when my poor cuff became spoiled with wine, or even when it came to seeing another race. I shall miss our brief moments together under the starlight with the other ‘aheral as we tasted wine. The dry reds were my favorite, of course. I can only hope that you find it in your heart to send me imports of said vintages so as to not deprive me of the quality wine. I know what I did was wrong, and perhaps even selfish. But I cannot help that you are perhaps slightly racist and against impurity. Additionally, I would like to invite you over to my ship at Lubba Keep for a wine tasting or two on my behalf as to repay your kindness, though I am unsure if you would care to come. Although my partner Mika Anarion has promised to ensure you safe passage. I shall miss Mister Sullas and his excellent hosting skills, I shall miss your honesty, and most of all I shall miss the wine. I hope we can at least become pen pals regarding wine or something, thank you.

With warm regards,

Lhoris Izalith

Valazaer frowns at the letter that was sent fluttering forth into the city. He bit his lower lip, "Well, I hope she at least liked the assortment of wines, despite lying about who she was..- I'd rather someone pleasantly lying about who they are for wine than to be a bloodthirsty warmonger." He jested quietly to himself, to the other 'thill around him that read the letter.

Reading that letter alongside Valazaer, the elf saw the names and tutted! That bronzed sailor noted "Ah, Lliran, her 'partner'" He shuddered at the word "Is the very same Mika who seeks to lay low our silver citystate. I would not trust one who would sooner sell out his own homeland, brave Sutica, in exchange for mere 'riches'" The elf comments! "If he wished to be known well in our citystate, he should have come himself instead of send his 'partner'." Once more the elf shuddered!

18 minutes ago, SteppeNomad said:

Reading that letter alongside Valazaer, the elf saw the names and tutted! That bronzed sailor noted "Ah, Lliran, her 'partner'" He shuddered at the word "Is the very same Mika who seeks to lay low our silver citystate. I would not trust one who would sooner sell out his own homeland, brave Sutica, in exchange for mere 'riches'" The elf comments! "If he wished to be known well in our citystate, he should have come himself instead of send his 'partner'." Once more the elf shuddered!

Lhoris entered the Lubba Keep with a nod. "I invited the Haelunorians after infiltrating them for wine." She'd inform her partner, much to his shock.

"Mika may grant you safe passage..." Valindra began, the Pale Elf of Diaster polishing her brand new spear while donning thick fur gloves... "But that doesn't mean that I have to. I wonder if you'll make the same hog-like squeals the snow elven woman I rendered a kebab made when I ran her through." A low, rumbling chuckle left the mali as she made a stab towards the air with her speed. "Mm... Man-kebab... Sounds like a frost witch's dream."