A Wicked dance.

Harald

b6-CcS2yjjRrftuLshPj7bkI2hLWytDWautmqUP9UX4JGVRn6T-ENBZExRLLnOP3N82hmgl5Iwj7sZxTlnAB0x2W1D9ZSmP_5tQko-GEm8JEoEfN_-dW_j2OMuUyD6VqDYrFP1l0cCQhopIY5g

A Wicked dance.

J1THHXIwGYnOqxIzI19fkf0K92t3bg6CRopq0cHnJbidQDmOSdBMrylqNroX0vT9fhoWF3EEHN0KiTfVSSbnWwO8vmFFnmFAAnepLZ4RRD906ygnJCDGjF33LxzCzSMOoFqlkwNz-N9Te0jQFw

Dominyk Wick

1753 - 1873

T_dWo5jrn4RejMzHUc28jURzpJvex2vS2F6ty5JM5bvSl01nJEvyHrQD5uyUIGo8E3USxdit-bNq0NiovJn3sY_R2Mkwx4DEJ-tHfWvEPXdc53P6wqFM9o_9mlyMFGCk3b3-WZHSCCJPI2zPxQ

and even in this wonderful moment, it seems life has a plan to tear us apart..

Dominyk Wick, ca. 1800.

The life of Dominyk had never been one of ease, his first parts of his youth spent within the capital city New Reza in Haense. The young Wick is often seen climbing the roofs as he’d spy on his father and the other members of the Wick house. Yet it seemed the time for games were going to be short lived, the young boy early on catching a beating.

The years went by, as the young Wick would find a peculiar liking to the taste of Carrion Black early on in his life, having stolen a bottle he was supposed to give his grandfather. Trying to join the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, its members laughed at the boy as they would throw him out from the New Reza palace shouting for his father Siegmund to come get the boy. Once again he felt defeated, a sense of shame filling him as he saw his fathers disappointment in his son.

During the night, he’d pack his bags leaving the city in the dark of the night, turning back to look at the city one last time before he’d steal one of the horses of the Army riding off. At first he went to Helena, the busy streets filled with people working as good cover for the young man mixing into the crowds. Later his path led him to Krugmar where he would partake in the usage of different substances that they could offer.

As the years continued the now young man would continue his life on the road, mostly jumping from tavern to tavern enjoying the company of the barmaids before vanishing during the dark of the night. Most of these years, only leaving a blurry memory. 

After some thirty or so years, Dominyk would finally make his return to New Reza, entering the old tavern he’d take a seat watching the people of Haense walking around the busy streets. Yet not one face seemed familiar, his Uncle Ivan “the red bull” had passed some years before, and so had his aunt. His great grandfather Selrik, as well as Coltaine Wick had not been seen in decades and were naturally therefore believed to be dead. But he could not stop to wonder where the **** was Siegmund? 

He asked around for some time before making his way over to the Wick library, where he’d find a Corbin Wick who declared himself as the son of Siegmund, he also informed Dominyk that Siegmund had passed some ten years prior to his return. This of course angered the drunken Dominyk, the man going to attack him before feeling a blade within his stomach. falling to the ground as his crimson blood would stain the ground.

After a few days, he’d once again find himself on the road, bringing him back to the city of Helena in the Orenian Empire. Here he’d find himself to settle until the fall of Arcas.

b6-CcS2yjjRrftuLshPj7bkI2hLWytDWautmqUP9UX4JGVRn6T-ENBZExRLLnOP3N82hmgl5Iwj7sZxTlnAB0x2W1D9ZSmP_5tQko-GEm8JEoEfN_-dW_j2OMuUyD6VqDYrFP1l0cCQhopIY5g

Once in Almaris Dominyk would find work and a new home within Providence living with the other Wicks within one of the city manors. He’d find work within the Ministry of Justice making a name for himself as he became the Chief Commissioner under the command of  his cousin Ophelia Wick.

His time in the Moj was sadly cut short, the man leaving the Ministry upon the death of his Cousin. During this he’d once again find himself on the road traveling the world of Almaris once more.

He’d work with a few different groups during this time period, also finding out some of his children as well as some of his grandchildren. The  Wick, having always lived his life in the darker parts of society being taken by surprise upon learning one of his grandchildren was not only a priest, but a member of the Lectorate of Owyn.

His life continued on the road for quite some time, working for different organizations and people as he had most of his life, gaining multiple  friends during his travels. But it were no hidden facts that his battles with his inner deamons were something he would constantly battle. In the end the longest lasting being someone he nicknamed Ozsiean who he’d care for until his final breath.

T_dWo5jrn4RejMzHUc28jURzpJvex2vS2F6ty5JM5bvSl01nJEvyHrQD5uyUIGo8E3USxdit-bNq0NiovJn3sY_R2Mkwx4DEJ-tHfWvEPXdc53P6wqFM9o_9mlyMFGCk3b3-WZHSCCJPI2zPxQ

Dominyk had lived a life in despair, his anger and thirst never seeming to meet an end. For those who knew him, they would know the other sides of the man. But for the outside world he would seem a monster. His life ended where he called home, at the end of a rope.

He left behind, sons and daughters, his belongings being split between those closest to him.

Jcofj9lWN5GzLhKvT6FEkaD4_ji0U7W7Y_UDuIR2nXUrlSCy5GK1mjKu5M7-a6oRxkfKVi0lohgPxc7wzx9no0LlDvHlQeQ4M8lMk12ItHTc4dXZ6152AhZdX_TBLPHRKLdXL5PovScbMIVLvA

[!] Letters would make their way to his kin. What were written would only be known to them.

Ozsian

Spoiler

Ozsian, Even if it has now almost been a decade since we last spoke. I pray that you will keep our time together close to your heart. Don’t ever falter from whom you truly are as it is what makes you strong and a saving grace. How much I wish we had never left that tower, I will forever hold the times we shared close, yours truly Dom” 

Josephine.

Spoiler

Little one.. Where do I even start? Your entry to this world was chaotic, born into a world on fire, a world where blood was what fed the crops that we would harvest. I were never a good father to you, but I tried. I always tried to do what I believed would be best for you and our family. You remind me so much of myself when i were young. Take care of yourself Josie, and your little ones. I love you."

~Dominyk

Suika

Spoiler

I promised you that I would always watch over you Suika, And that promise I will keep. You said you wished I were your father, that I had been around. I pray that you will not lose that kindness that you got from your mother. Do not fall down this darkened path that will only cause pain and destruction."

Love, Dominyk

Stor.

Spoiler

Stor, I don’t know where I should start. a grandson of mine.. working as a priest. who would ever have thought. It has been long since we last spoke now, but you have done good. you were truly proof that blood is not what makes you. I shall look forward to seeing what becomes of your future."

~ Dominyk

Josephine Wick-Vuiller reads over her letter before allowing it to collect dust with her other papers “The wickedness is gone, for good this time.”

Ser Abraham pours one out for the man who stole the hand of the knight's sister. "You two created a set of beautiful, ambitious, and independent daughters." He drank his mead, pouring a shot of blood-red wine out for the Wick.

Stor receives the letter in the Orange Grove, his accumulated vacation time almost at an end. The lector signed the Lorraine, and sadly sighed. “The Skies hopefully await you. I am unsure the cost of your actions upon your immortal soul, or even if you will stay dead given the manner of our kinsfolk. I will pray for you, I love you grandfather.” Stor called over a P.C.-I, and placed his hollowed coconut under the spout. Chilled Paco Colada spilt into the container, complete with a tiny umbrella. The priest solemnly slurped his Paco Colada. 

Spoiler

based post @Harald

An saddened voice from beyond the confines of life spoke sadly at that. I should have told you sooner, but.. I was dead, see? It was difficult to do so.

Aiyeis looked upon the letter of the past with a faded frown, her fingers crinkling the edges of the page a slight bit as she drew a breath. Placing it down upon the table as she went to rest her head between her hands. Shaking it ever so slightly, "I will miss the days we spent together, mayilu, I hope you are reunited with our lliran in the afterlife, if there is one."