TO CALL UPON MANKIND

MeteorDragon

TO CALL UPON MANKIND

Below lies a drawing of a figure cloaked in red looking out at the world.

unknown.png

[!] Flier lie around the more populated parts of the world, many nations holding these notes.

"Mankind! I, Itulan, call upon you for knowledge!

So, who exactly are the "Mankind" I seek? Well, anyone and everyone whom holds a mortal form and is not a so-called Palebeast. Men, women, neithers, elves, humans, dwarves, orcs, and more I have yet to discover.

While my mind ages with the years, I am still young and hold a lack of some knowledge! I wish to correct this so I may become the Perfect Man as I was made to be. What sort of knowledge do I yearn for? Any and all knowledge is welcomed to be brought forth to me, though, I also hold a special request for those whom are willing, and able, to teach me the art of Clay Sculpting and Smithing.

Should you help, I will allow you to ask me questions as well, enabling a trade of knowledge.

Do seek me, I await for Mankind to teach me what I have yet to learn.

Signed, Itulan, Nahaim-Esau"

[!] A small mark lies next to Itulan's name, that of a smile with a wide, thin grin, similar to what one would find on a play mask.

Spoiler

Feel free to respond with places I should go and people I should rp with, want to have a bit of fun

Evaristus of the Lectorate of Owyn, pins a letter under all of these notes he could find.

"HOLA, I AM EVARISTUS OF THE LECTORATE OF OWYN, I TOO, NEED TO LEARN, MY FORM GROWS WEAK, AND MY FLESH GOES BROKEN, I NEED A CLAYSMITH TO TEACH ME, OR TO FIX ME, HELP." -Evaristus de Mantequillia