Kedjian

Discord:

Kedjian#6078

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Account sharing and poor attitude.

What circumstances led to this ban?

To give a perfect summary, everything started when I did something pointless on my discord account back in the end of the year 2021. Forgetting that I actually joined some public servers, I continued to mess up with the design of my account as I usually did, just to some worrying degree this time. To be even more exact and precise, I've had a weird profile picture with NSFW-content in the status. To me at that time, and even slightly so now, things that were there appeared so comedical and nonsensical that I never thought someone would take them seriously. I forgot one crucial fact; that I was no longer only a part of servers full of people that knew me. Therefore, the design of my account worried someone and they reported me. When I was investigated further, they found that I shared accounts with my friend, and of course I did. At that time I was blinded by the "threat" patch I've been given, and I became very defensive (there's a very personal reason to that, and I won't share it, it's something I have to overcome); to an extent that you could call toxic. Thus, without proper control and peace within, I showed poor attitude; but at that time I was anything but a liar. The truth is that if I only remained as polite as I'm trying to be now, I don't think I'd end up in this exact situation.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

Speaking entirely and only about the reasons that I've been banned for, yes, I do agree with both of them fully. I can understand how I was considered a person with a bad attitude and I can understand how account sharing was bad.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Firstly, it's about friends. We've been enjoying roleplaying for a long time already; we had our own projects, we were a part of many, and we strived to make quality characters that'd give the world some color. Secondly, it's about language development. If you look at my application from two years ago, LOTC and many other English projects helped me with improving my linguistic skills. Thirdly, I'd just like to clear my name and show that I'm not a threat that I was considered. Because in fact, I am truly not.

Attach other relevant information.

First question, or rather a request, I'd ask to clear out all the data on the account "Veselan", (if possible) as it is now an account of my friend. If he ever wants to join LOTC, he'll apply normally. Second question, I couldn't pick two places where I was banned in "Ban Selection", thus I'll leave intel here. I was banned both on discord and in the game, and I'm asking for a pardon on both. The case was correlated between both of them. Additionally, if it's not clear yet, I promise to obey the rules now and don't do anything stupid. I'll put more thoughts into my actions.

Edited by Kedjian

Claimed. Your appeal will be worked over within the next 72 hours.

Appeal Accepted.