[Guide] Aviary Plugin

E__V__O

Aviary Guide

gjLxGFcx6AOhwKAZgP4_i75W0pa5e8Y0Mo6zwUlhR7JgsqZZz3HbKpllrWqrOmX2A1-Icb-ahdGwpSC_FlrlilR-d6nC9SGvyKVo8zwjVcXmw4-KyhJNPUdtYcbZsvU3Ky1mA_qE6k38JvbuGA

The Aviary plugin allows players to send letters of any kind to a companion of choice. The letters are represented as In-Game messages, and players can now no longer send valid character messages across other platforms/mediums. Excepts do occur, such as raid bells or lore-determined messaging systems.

How does it work?

To begin using the aviary plugin, you must write a letter, or in this case, a note. Taking a piece of paper in hand, type in the command “/notes,” which will bring up various options to make a message colorful, copy, erase or sign the note in the chatbox.

d1g-i1jROe8EvaavkBRgDsRbjjOYrBGb7fda4j85am3nKPzBGuLfzZ5LIeBBE4-5A1eXJ_KyErM2oQws4oFDuD9i0PcjAnY9Vq5XY4hEuOOJsIsWpcsDOuU6afGnmkGWFKtEL12DvogmSOmGhg

Writing a letter without fancy lettering, you may skip over all the commands except “/notes write [text]”, where you input the message.

If you wish to see the other options detailed, a spoiler below will describe the “/notes help” command, as with giving a link to Unicode symbols.

Spoiler

DpbRMJJdaM613PMXe_o59RTbpbmVVgC5ZW99rP6VfGQaa_nDJia99jrprzd1S1YSTfdFpNjxTRidGCyZ2HU8nNTRsnRMJdh3QSEGz57dOSM1aocrPYoLrl6xP8oxLlzgykL8NKz8BDw9OfjjhA

In turn, if you wish to have your letters sprinkled with Unicode for the added flare, here is a website link to assist you:

https://unicode-table.com/en/

Otherwise, a translator to do all the work for you;

https://lingojam.com/FancyFontGenerator%2CUnicodeText

Once you have a note/letter prepared, find a setup aviary located around settlements, nations or other hubs designated by ‘postal’ or ‘aviary.’ If you’re within the aviary’s radius, you can start with the plugin. With the note/letter in hand, type in “/aviary”. Currently, two options exist, “/aviary mail” & “/aviary send”. The former allows you to receive any mail sent to you, whereas the latter will enable you to send notes/letters you prepared prior.

CFkvHqD8yzAasNKOFlgf_jdiYZSd9PNMYISxZHr-VfpuPPGF9Ar9AdJJ81COgUHGLh6btREJj6Mm7wDzGMf3mSyJTzlwvEITwUf8zLIQ7V2VoQnJRbdIzlkCBn5EhJy4rdI1ljmhNCC37CjzGw

Sending your letter is easy; type in “/aviary send [MC name]” with your designated note. Hitting enter at this point will bring a text in chat to click on the persona to send the note/letter off.

QZB7hnKpm5KB3wK4COJ8M9u7DRSkR6h2kPeCQIsafi0SWfdhHPAf-NiL3-mII3Ewv8OKGolbm5pQKSIsFW03kxArOlVhIQUIhfLAj2NElCBI_KbPPa2JQdHlVzi1MAhYOOHQBN69y5O6ZlMhIQ

You may, instead of clicking the persona, type in the number allocated to the persona from the persona card if the player has multiple for quick sending, “/aviary send [MC name] #” in the case above, typing the number “######” will work.

image.png

There is more below if you care to read on success and how to prevent a bird below!

a1bsv2P3oBIJ4NSa0Fke95n4r_zhnuMUZWZZA8SR-_vQLA7_jx0sd7GS5iahcz7rVTC7tQ0KrZGhXe4Z8wQRIuvonmp5uHyIxIO4y_wz0ZODcFUyqst82OkddpbeMrAduOzsEVkQAxce39gfYQ

And you’re off! A bird will spawn at the aviary location and fly to your destination! Or attempt to; if obstructed, the bird will return to you with the note for you to send again.

Rq_OvUI-Yp0NsV29aOFd00NJC9BE21I-CODoc5wr6Gqii2OIpjvAEhhXSgWCoGRESyQMsjqo7tCf1oyM8LDQeLOg3gZA2B0Kr1YYladoI5kc6CVH2RNw525jNt5ldmUcpTgM8pvLR1o6QZwRfQ

If you see this prompt, try again or seek out a different aviary with proper exits to send your letters! 

There are short-minute cooldowns to sending letters, which will prompt you with a message if doing so too quickly, so wait it out before sending more!

fv49f7MirRFopCkIiwrzdLTyJAqKoMC7PsGdw_cjl_T-hNU1wwSCsgeODGmqwCgQT2m5fmXj8gBq4qkMVo8PBD91sqiSY96chDBmixNJsNgofTZcWtFiIO0oG8AQuarBYvgKAcFbOgvQ29mosA

!! A gif below showcases uses the plugin !!

VWCFXWIIzM652DDX-xW5uzUhn9yXP-5qdbjvSpTr3q9_Mjs7k-fmXhIiHzzSS6K0m09vAK7NFLPREoMXq0UJxJ-AKvDHSaM7cGF3DlMIPVdSL1iB1kaSPDTycKSzmFNSUED3eGcYzjoZ-UvOyg

The last topic I wanted to discuss with the aviary system is the bird; the bird will spawn with one heart/HP. If struck with any mechanical tool/weapon, the bird will die and drop the note before reaching the destination point. You can pick up the letter and read any secrets it may contain, be aware; however, if you do this, you must correctly roleplay after taking down the bird.

The player who sent the message will be notified with:

UUQd8ayrRdhhOvH42sToGzxz0Gbfd1J7OyoenrCMtyomlhyqMUPVkL-FhS7THSeU7ozsYBtMpTSdySO0uLIHV0UD_9FTh7pYbJuD8XwGb41s4y95KXinEmxbYb_A7yt-itNToS-QM71p77hkXg

You/anyone within the area of the shot down bird will be notified with:

Tfv6PhaW6d53_EsOolO-GE7XfDqqDYmzDD0p_P2KGpAEbVStF-KZ53JqnB5zCKI684N5gZYzp3lLOfqPAb_6pkx3_EfiNImNKe3nMGSZVATReM8SW4q-3VVtGK2RjqR_HFdX5TvzRWrM_P9dDw

You have about 30 seconds to shoot down the bird before it reaches the ‘destination’ where the bird will despawn, and the message successfully sent, so be quick!

The last thing I wanted to address is the rules relating to sending the bird in combat; if doing so, you must successfully emote three times of preparing the note/letter, getting the bird, and sending it off before mechanically sending the bird. The emotes must correspond with those in the combat encounter.

Thank you for reading the guide, and hopefully, it helps.

Citations:

Big thank you to @Jistuma who wrote the plugin!

I dropped my rep! Can you pick it back up for me pls?

unrelated but this plugin is unique and super cool

good on the devs honestly - i wish i was a kid when this junk came out, ngl