A DEAL MADE

A DEAL MADE

written and published from the Nikirala Prikaz, 433 E.S

cqZiyi7Z9ZJxgc3G21XqYb_i_RXpIgNDMfGaqqLR-c-N7Apffrf-QXY_0g13W_xyBKejtm_AVTnhBRXopFiTc7X_7OF3kBgX6N9Elt6E-MwCj8SEiD076dyWWVe_Y8URUwR1PXcsF-Gx

AN ADDRESS FROM HER ROYAL MAJESTY, ANALIESA I KOENAS OF HOONSE.

[!] Quite different from the aspiring queen’s first address, this piece of parchment seems to have been written by an adult, but the contents itself were dictated by the Barbanov princess.

MY LIBERATED SUBJECTS,

I am pleased to announce that a deal has been made, and the crown has been returned to my head where it rightfully belongs! My Lady Palatine and I have considered the demands of the false-koeng and koenas, and we have come to a decision. 

I: Nobody will be left out of Hoonse, and all former members of your council will have to come introduce themselves to me if they want to retain their position! This is agreed upon.

II: The former koeng and koenas shall be known as the Duke and Duchess of Oostria. (We will not make you an arch-duke, as nobody else is one, and that’s not fair.) This is agreed upon. 

III: We don’t know who the bee club are, and we’re not going to be mean to people if they aren’t mean to us. Our Kingdom is a peaceful one, and are not interested in declaring war randomly, but if this club were to start picking on us, we would defend ourselves! (If they’re as nice as you say, though, that shouldn’t be a problem.) This is agreed upon. 

SIGNED,

ANALIESA I, KOENAS OF HOONSETI-ROOSKA

ADELAJDA, LADY PALATINE OF HOONSETI-ROOSKA AND

DUCHESS OF VIDOOS

AURIK, DUKE OF OOSTRIA 

BEATRICE, DUCHESS OF OOSTRIA

Lady Marcella Ludovar adjusts her dolls yellow sarafan, having seen yet another missive about Hoonse and having yet to find where to sign up. She'd sigh, though soon perking up as she saw her brother roll in, smiling his way. "Eja! Did vy vant to play, Borsa?" The young girl held up her wooden-painted doll with hopeful eyes.

Is it bad that I find the politics of the children more interesting that the politics of the adults?