“Send me to the Nether Realm” [PK Post]

-<>-

In the dead of night, the sound of a trotting steed fills the air alongside the noises of wildlife deep within a pitch black pine forest. An armored man rode the horse, torch in hand to light the way. Soon, the silhouette of Dobrov came into view as both the horse and the man carried on with intentions of entering. It was then the armored man pulled the reins of his horse as both the horse and the man had stopped in the center of the ruins. The armored man slowly got off his horse, with his heavy boots planting into the ground. The man also set his torch down before him. A metal hand raised towards the horse, giving the horse a light pat on the side of its head as a carrot followed behind. The horse took the carrot happily before the man sent the horse back towards where they came from. From Karosgrad. 

The armored man looked around when the horse disappeared, making sure he had achieved solitude which of course he had. A deep sigh came from the man before he started to strip his armor plating off until the only thing that the armored man wore was his undergarments. The man then dropped his satchel on the floor, unsheathing his aurum short sword and thrusting it deep into the ground, laying down the rest of his arms beside the blade. Now armorless, weaponless, and weightless, the man clasped in hands and looked down in a small prayer… Wishing his blood relatives, and his brothers well with the lives that they still have.

“Amen.”

The man said aloud as the prayer had concluded. The man unclasped his hands and opened his eyes. He looked upwards into the starry night.

“Godan, I only have one request. I have devoted my life to serving you. To fight against any threat that dares to attack any canonist within canon land. To protect his Holiness so that you may speak to us. However… I could do more and my mortality is my bane. I wish to serve you not only now but the rest of eternity. I wish to never rest until all Darkspawn and those of Iblees are completely vanquished from all realms. So I ask you Godan… Send me to the Nether Realm and let me raise arms in your name.”

It was then Holy Ser Alfred Indagator took a bottle of oil from his satchel and poured it all over himself, dousing himself completely in oil before dropping the bottle. The holy man then bent over, grabbing hold of the torch he set down and raised it as high as he could upwards. Before the holy man released his grip on the torch…

-<>-

jN5nhq1bR9fhdteVF6syJq3D6vIhbmfCLJTUV7P6PjZNad00LwOVdupHESG-SuP-b5NqCNoWTBsCa-f3BxLykokokHCFvmeK7W2QXYoS6AiFlXyTIXrVPiy7y7t6tq9OaBRvJIWGx-2pzuTh3As3eg

-<>-

When the light of the sun came back to the ruins of Dobrov, what remained on the ground were the ashes of the Holy Knight, the empty bottle, his aurum short sword that was sticking out of the ground, the rest of his weapons, his armor, and whatever was left in the satchel for whoever does come across the sight…

-<>-

Spoiler

[OOC: I give my thanks to everyone who has contributed in the development of this char and giving me the time of my life. Its been fun! RIP Holy Ser Alfred Indagator, Anton Alric Colborn, and those who knew him as Bobby.]

Upon hearing of the passing of her beloved relative the youth cupped her mouth with a stifled sob. "Oh, nej." She said sorrowfully, going into mourning.