I am stuck inside and bored. Ask me anything

Keefy

Just now, Jaxothy said:

Why do you stay on this hell hole

I've actually thought alot on this recently.

Full disclosure, I am a mess. My back is completely busted, one of my legs doesn't work most days, I can barely go outside without someone being with me or I completely shut down, and as of this summer I got diagnosed with rather severe bi polar. I am a mess, and my inability to control it for awhile costed me some close friends.

Noone on lotc has any illusions that it isn't unhealthy as hell. It takes a precarious balance to prevent yourself from falling into the potholes of shittery that happens so often.

But in the end, I think why I am still here, is cause I, in the end, enjoy helping, and I enjoy the friends I still have. Yeah, I get accused of nasty stuff all the time for being a druid player. ANd I'm not the most responsive human being. But I enjoy making stories for people. I enjoy helping the communities I am in, be it amending and maintaining lore, helping players that are struggling. I can't work anymore, as I await SSI and Medicaid to actually help me. The feeling that I am doing something somewhat job like and slightly productive does help. 

So in the end I'm still here because while I can be an immense shithead. I want to help people. I want to make this place just a little more fun, just a little less shitty, somehow, someway. And I'll probably leave one day, maybe just for awhile, maybe for good, who knows.

But until then I am here, and I am willing to help people if they are willing to trust me jacked up brain to do the right thing.

5 minutes ago, Keefy said:

I've actually thought alot on this recently.

Full disclosure, I am a mess. My back is completely busted, one of my legs doesn't work most days, I can barely go outside without someone being with me or I completely shut down, and as of this summer I got diagnosed with rather severe bi polar. I am a mess, and my inability to control it for awhile costed me some close friends.

Noone on lotc has any illusions that it isn't unhealthy as hell. It takes a precarious balance to prevent yourself from falling into the potholes of shittery that happens so often.

But in the end, I think why I am still here, is cause I, in the end, enjoy helping, and I enjoy the friends I still have. Yeah, I get accused of nasty stuff all the time for being a druid player. ANd I'm not the most responsive human being. But I enjoy making stories for people. I enjoy helping the communities I am in, be it amending and maintaining lore, helping players that are struggling. I can't work anymore, as I await SSI and Medicaid to actually help me. The feeling that I am doing something somewhat job like and slightly productive does help. 

So in the end I'm still here because while I can be an immense shithead. I want to help people. I want to make this place just a little more fun, just a little less shitty, somehow, someway. And I'll probably leave one day, maybe just for awhile, maybe for good, who knows.

But until then I am here, and I am willing to help people if they are willing to trust me jacked up brain to do the right thing.

Anyone who accuses you of nasty stuff doesn't know you well- you're a big bear who hides in the forest and comes out to randomly give honey. I'm glad ur still around though, we don't talk much but you a homie.

If you could- sell avocados to God, would you sell 2 of them to him for 10 bucks?

Edited by Commander_Jester

would u still love sybbl if she turned into a worm

2 minutes ago, JJosey said:

This ^^^

2 minutes ago, Commander_Jester said:

If you could- sell avocados to God, would you sell 2 of them to him for 10 bucks?

**** that ima make myself some guac. He can get his own.

1 minute ago, JJosey said:

I can answer this knowingly saying yes. You've never experienced a sleepy syb. She might as well be a worm.

Ok, better question, if you could sacrifice a Sylvaeri to your lord and savior, Spongebob. Would you sacrifice Idril or Feanor?

Just now, Commander_Jester said:

Ok, better question, if you could sacrifice a Sylvaeri to your lord and savior, Spongebob. Would you sacrifice Idril or Feanor?

Elenor

Just now, Keefy said:

Elenor

Illynora!?

What (sub)race have you never played and want to play someday?