TO SWITCH PLACES

Zaerie

faLFwKY17x-P2cVj_33qkBdW0kNuy3yEDRDOg3050IBX_q9B5JiT2ignGW4dBJh3VWVpA-60ZzMNSFFzA0KbFVnBx2Tf7GiGBVf4AD9JXlJJJ7mK9XNEhwxcCBVi295cW-N4z3LftHFKkJL7zwj1g8f0-THm1DBUeSEqCT_0Wu07yyZL0GR5gJg1ZQ

TO SWITCH PLACES

Issued by the

LADY PALATINE

On this 7th of Jula and Piov, 442 E.S.

Duchess Isabel Baruch has been the Lady Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska for longer than my own children have been alive, there are many faces within our Kingdom that have known no Palatine but Isabel Baruch. Fifteen years is a long time to stand in prominence at the head of the Aulic Council, but Duchess Isabel held firm. She and I had strangely mirrored positions; both the first matriarchs of our houses, but we walked entirely different paths. Now, we’ve reached a crossing point where we switch places.

I swear to you, the citizens of Haense, that I shall do my best to serve you and our Kingdom. I aim to work on the communication and openness of the government, the availability of positions to strive for, and reinvigorating the smaller but vastly important institutions that have been left behind. A lower council is also under consideration to bring in a more stable base and streamlined communication between these institutions as well, as each position and area within Haense is important in its own right, and they all deserve attention to become the best that they may.

I hope that you may all trust in me as you have trusted in Duchess Isabel, and that we may work together into the future of a continuously developing Haense.

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Excellency, Johanna Klaudia Barclay, Princess of Sutica, Duchess of Reinmar, Margravine of Vanderfell, Countess of Freimark and Kretzen, Baroness of Madvon, and Freising, Lady of Erwinsburg, Neuberg, Wilheburg, Freisburg and Rozenfeld, Lady Vandalore, Chieftess of the Reinmaren, Lady Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska

Ser Reinhardt Barclay pours himself another beer to celebrate another Barclay Bargain