THE MASQUERADE OF LOVE

beetle

LA MASCARADE DE L’AMOUR

PENNED ON THE 2ND OF MSITZA AG DARGUND OF 443 E.S.

uBFxQKcnybZAdG-BYoxE7TL3eFHEeagxaVC46FipEqExfb8gJpuhqRV8ak4UWWC2YGEpOxg3y0PUsMkWJ6ZA29sPaFcc0zYPFHxdsgzJpEPxbbvslbCj476h_WylII9nTqktCBzA3sAA9yDCnxYhUECvs69aN1oHkSOcaQ3fySuKNkLr0ZFr5eO-ZA

[!] A sketch of a masquerade mask done in pink ink.

VA VE EDLERVIK,

As lifstala begins, I wish to invite all participating suitors and debutantes, no matter the status, to come and enjoy The Masquerade of Love. The event itself originates from deep Auvergnian roots, especially within my family of the Oxenstierna’s. It sparks friendships and familiarity without being judged or pushed aside due to the masking. Everyone is encouraged to wear a colored mask corresponding to their personality (see below for more details).

THE DANCE

The first dance is all about finding your other half, someone wearing a similar colored mask. Once found, invite them for a dance, get to know them. The second dance is all about finding the opposite color of what one is wearing. Just like before, chit chat and have fun on the dance floor.

DRESS CODE

A basic mask will do fine but no half mask or animal mask. It must go over both eyes. As for clothing, everyone is expected to wear formal attire. Long gowns and clean robes. The color of the attire does not need to match the mask.

If anyone is struggling to make or find a mask, please seek out Lady Tatyana Ludovar or me. We'll be happy to make some for the guests.

Spoiler

0e33f625e3441c7cb9cd345ec465c91b-png.jpg daa4f7a1a0825afe51d3cfa3a237d898-png.jpg

made by @MissToni

COLORS

RED: Love and Devotion

ORANGE: Cautious and Strong minded

YELLOW: Cheerful and Happy

GREEN: Calm and Generous

BLUE: High Confidence and Adventurer 

PURPLE: Artistic and Curious

PINK: Youth and Playfulness

WHITE: Strictly for Peers, Consorts, and Other Married Adults

Spoiler

OOC: