A Formal Goodbye

Jtit

Hello dear friends.  

This post is coming to you very much so after the fact. I had made the decision to leave LOTC in July but due to personal reasons, I never got around to saying goodbye to a community that I had been a part of for nearly 7 years of my life. 

All good things must come to an end they say.  I enjoyed my time, memories, and the friends that I met on LOTC dearly.  It was a tough decision to leave, but as I began med school and had to make efforts to rediscover myself after a drastic life change that occured in July - I decided that my time has come. 

With all the memories that I've made on this server and the friendships created, I felt the need to still say my farewells and offer specific gratitude to the people that always made my experience on LOTC so wonderful.  

Gusano you were one of my first friends on this server.  It was you that made me feel a part of this community! Despite our RP paths rarely crossing, I am glad that we maintained our friendship. You are truly a kind soul and I'll miss pestering you through friend broadcasts. 

Rae you always gave me such great roleplay opportunites within the server. We haven't always been extremely close, but you made my last go around on LOTC memorable.  I am glad that I was able to reconnect with you this year and have one final adventure in roleplay.  You and I have always had the most chaotic of memories and I cherish you for that. Oh also... the game.

Disco I don't think we were ever really friends until this year, but I loved the storyline we created with the Mothmilk siblings. Kai'lessia was one of my favorite characters and I am so glad that she was my grand finale of my time on lotc. Thank you for the opportunity to play her and furthermore to get to know you as an individual. Keep being you!

Wulfery you are also one of my oldest friends from this server. Again, our RP paths didn't cross much, but your efforts to maintain our friendship through random "mental health checks" made an impact. Continue being kind! The world needs more people like you. 

Even without a specific mention, I appreciate everyone that contributed to my time on LOTC. This server was a great outlet for creativity and an escape for several years. Creating a character from scratch and watching how that persona develops through in game experiences and varied storylines was always one of my favorite things to do. But what I'll miss most is the community!

Don't be a stranger, I'm only a discord message away! 

My favorite characters over the years (recent-past): 
Kai'lessia Mothmilk 

Amandine Komnenos 

Valeria Basrid 

Mattisyn Fane

Kamilla Baruch

Beitiris Stormbreaker

Farewell Friends! xx

You have been an absolute pleasure to know Jen and I could not be more thankful for the memories we got to share together. Cannot lie, its going to be hard to see you go but I wish you the best of luck within life and am proud to have seen the growth of you and your accomplishments over the years. (Also I hope you stub your toe.) 

Make sure to send me plenty of wedding photos. 

You'll be missed! It was a lot of fun to see you around!

Oh my! I can’t believe I didn’t see this. I had so much fun roleplaying with you, and while it was only a brief period, I had a blast. Reminiscing about the past was fantastic. I will really miss you, thank you for everything. 

Late to this but: I only knew you for a little bit, and I had fun writing with you. 

Hope to cross paths again in the future, despite how unlikely that'll be.

Enjoy life, and go with the flow.