Knights Of The North

Casamir

IC Name:

*Victor_Brandis

MCName:

*Endlesswrath

A bit about yourself:

A man from a far away land known as Azolin, I am of the age of 32, strong-built, and a very capable fighter. I was once Knight-Errant to an order known as the Silver Circle, but was discharged upon false crimes commited by my comrades. I hope to redeem myself and my honor, as well as serve and protect the people once again.

Your skills:

I swing a sword like no other man, and have even fought dwarves and orcs within the arena held in the desert city of Krugmar.

Your goals:

I wish to take up arms and protect the innocent once again.

What do you bring:

A fair amount of combat skills, as well as a good blacksmith and excavator.

Other notes:

Although I would enjoy going up within the ranks of the guild, I mostly wish to join to be a help to the people.

Name:

Malanar

MCName:

bouby99

A bit about yourself: (( who are you? whats your story? ))

I am Malanar Ive traveled the world looking for a reason to live after the passing of my family by the hands of the undead. On my Journeys i have found a dear friend Arkosh, only to find out he was my long lost brother, who survived the attack on Al'Khazar. After i have met up with Arkosh we made it our duties to protect our people and die trying. Wandering down towards Cloud Temple, we found a lost man depressed because his love of his life was kidnapped by bandits , We brought him into our home and taught him our wisdom. This mans name was Myrok, and I'm proud to say he is now out of his depression back on his feet wandering the world in a guild searching for his girlfriend Doneras anticipating the return of her back in his arms. I also have been having run ins with undead, some even at the entrance of Alras, and I always wanted my revenge on them. But I am only now a simple fisherman, fighting the monsters at night, and helping when i can.

Your skills: (( what are you good at? what do you want to be better at? ))

I am good with the sword, and fishing, I would like to be better in both but mainly my swords skill.

Your goals: (( What do you want to accomplish? ))

I want to accomplish every good deed i can, and distinguish the world of evil.

What do you bring: (( What kind of an asset are you? why should we accept you? ))

I bring honor, loyalty and responsibility. I bring the deaths of our enemy's by the tip of my sword, never to betrayal the order, always to protect and serve, and to make all undead perish by me and my brothers.

Name:

Malanar

MCName:

bouby99

I am Malanar Ive traveled the world looking for a reason to live after the passing of my family by the hands of the undead. On my Journeys i have found a dear friend Arkosh, only to find out he was my long lost brother, who survived the attack on Al'Khazar. After i have met up with Arkosh we made it our duties to protect our people and die trying. Wandering down towards Cloud Temple, we found a lost man depressed because his love of his life was kidnapped by bandits , We brought him into our home and taught him our wisdom. This mans name was Myrok, and I'm proud to say he is now out of his depression back on his feet wandering the world in a guild searching for his girlfriend Doneras anticipating the return of her back in his arms. I also have been having run ins with undead, some even at the entrance of Alras, and I always wanted my revenge on them. But I am only now a simple fisherman, fighting the monsters at night, and helping when i can.

I am good with the sword, and fishing, I would like to be better in both but mainly my swords skill.

What do you bring: (( What kind of an asset are you? why should we accept you? ))

I bring honor, loyalty and responsibility. I bring the deaths of our enemy's by the tip of my sword, never to betrayal the order, always to protect and serve, and to make all undead perish by me and my brothers.

((sounds quite promising ( i am not the leader of this guild so I can't accept you though) the leader is quite busy at the moment so you may not be accepted for a few days, don't lose patience though as I am sure once he gets round to it you'll be accpeted anyway. Also bear in mind that the server is getting reset in the next week so it may be a while before the training and testing facilities are up and running. Again, don't lose patience as i'm sure we don't have any other fishermen in this guild :P ))

MCName: Lord_zack

A bit about yourself: (( who are you? whats your story? ))my name is Duncan Amell, i am an 156 year old elf who watch his family and freind's killed by undead in a village near ravenhold

-Your skills: (( what are you good at? what do you want to be better at? ))im am good with abow b ut can use a sword if need be, i want to be better at black smithing

Your goals: (( What do you want to accomplish? )) my goal is to help end the undead and any other evil

What do you bring: i am good with a bow and a sword, im not the best with axe's, and im good at farming and i can build

other note's

((my time zone is est))

A bit about yourself: (( who are you? whats your story? ))my name is Duncan Amell, i am an 156 year old elf who watch his family and freind's killed by undead in a village near ravenhold

-Your skills: (( what are you good at? what do you want to be better at? ))im am good with abow b ut can use a sword if need be, i want to be better at black smithing

Your goals: (( What do you want to accomplish? )) my goal is to help end the undead and any other evil

What do you bring: i am good with a bow and a sword, im not the best with axe's, and im good at farming and i can build

other note's

nothing

((what timezone are you in?))

((sounds quite promising ( i am not the leader of this guild so I can't accept you though) the leader is quite busy at the moment so you may not be accepted for a few days, don't lose patience though as I am sure once he gets round to it you'll be accpeted anyway. Also bear in mind that the server is getting reset in the next week so it may be a while before the training and testing facilities are up and running. Again, don't lose patience as i'm sure we don't have any other fishermen in this guild :P ))

Thanks, and the wait doesn't matter to me because you guys sound like a great guild so im willing to wait.

Gavintheviking if you read this then that city your friend made that you were gonna have KotW in was taken by the Undead I discovered that when I logged on not long ago, I'm sorry.

IC Name:

*Victor_Brandis

MCName:

*Endlesswrath

A bit about yourself:

A man from a far away land known as Azolin, I am of the age of 32, strong-built, and a very capable fighter. I was once Knight-Errant to an order known as the Silver Circle, but was discharged upon false crimes commited by my comrades. I hope to redeem myself and my honor, as well as serve and protect the people once again.

Your skills:

I swing a sword like no other man, and have even fought dwarves and orcs within the arena held in the desert city of Krugmar.

Your goals:

I wish to take up arms and protect the innocent once again.

Accepted you need 2 peoole to accept your app i am the first either Khnum or Casamir will also have to accept. Good luck hope to see you in game soon.

( sorry for spelling errors im on my i pad.)

What do you bring:

A fair amount of combat skills, as well as a good blacksmith and excavator.

Other notes:

Although I would enjoy going up within the ranks of the guild, I mostly wish to join to be a help to the people.

Name:

Malanar

MCName:

bouby99

other note's

((my time zone is est))

You are all accepted you also need casamir or khnum to accept youbas well good luck hope to see you in game soon.

( sorry for spelling and grammer im on my ipad .)

Name: Alfindor

MCName:WAGGY1999

I am a sword trainer and i help new travelers to aegis but i was once part of a bandits group named wolfpack but left because of the inhumanity they committed and decided that instead of killing i should help the people of aegis me and my friend travel around aegis in search of people in need of support

Im very good with bows but if it comes to close combat my sword is as useful as my bow

To bring down the undead horde

I will bring a support asset to youre world

Other notes: (( even if you are a master swordsmen don't assume you need no training, consider the fact that it might be something as simple as learning our style of sword fighting. ))

I may need to go up with my bow skill but even though my skill is 10 i am very accurate and skillfull

(( any ideas about things we can add? things we can do differently? Let us know! ))

(( from this point on this thread is in Character, try to use Minimal OOC unless you need to ask some questions ))

Knights of the North

Battle Record:

You are all accepted you also need casamir or khnum to accept youbas well good luck hope to see you in game soon.

( sorry for spelling and grammer im on my ipad .)

((You need to work on you iPad typing skills lol. (I find using autocorrect and slamming my face on the touch screen to usually give the wanted result)

You should probably also tell them that it will be a while before they can be tested, trained and have a house etc.))

Name:

Malanar

MCName:

bouby99

Vote 2/2, you're accepted!

((Due to the reset and whatnot, we may not be able to spend as much time as we want or should on new recruits, if you want to help us get running sooner, feel free to come and mine some stone or build some walls etc. Once the base walls are up, I, for one, will begin work on training grounds and testing grounds. (first of all for the rangers, because I'm a ranger lol). To start off with we may need quite a bit of food, so fishing would be a great help!))

((P.S. Would you consider being a ranger? (we use swords too, we're just more focused on tracking, scouting and assassinations, bows usually come to be more useful in these circumstances, so most of us will probably be archers though) :P))

((P.P.S. The rangers are still part of the knights of the north))