Knights Of The North

Casamir

Oh ok I will just go then sure. I have proven to be an outstanding warrior I've slain so many undead I've lost count.

Oh ok I will just go then sure. I have proven to be an outstanding warrior I've slain so many undead I've lost count.

((Sorry about the wait, the leaders of the guild are quite busy at the moment and with the map reset coming so soon, things are being discussed about the new castle in a different private conversation which is taking up the little time they have. The problem I have is that I don't know whether I can accept you with the, admittedly, rather brief application you gave and the fact that I haven't met you in-game. If I knew a bit more about you I could probably accept you, but if you look at Malanor, i think it was, he had a good sizeable bit of writing. It doesn't take to long to write and it shows you will be more committed than some of the other applicants that we have been getting who give applications of similar size to yours, who subsequently stick around in the guild for about half an hour. We simply don't have the capabilities to house hundreds (exaggeration) of recruits who aren't actually doing anything for the guild.

Most of us have also been on holiday abroad.

To summarise, we are pretty busy at the moment with the map reset and the big plans we have for the new castle, meaning that we can't spend as much time as we want on new recruits. I am sure that if you provided a tiny bit more background lore we would know more about who you are, what you do and how we could use you, we would surely accept you due to the need for committed players.

If you do decide to forgive the pure lack of time that we have, I am sure that you could help us to set up the new guild at the map reset, what with the need to raise the walls as soon as possible and set up the training and testing grounds. This would be a great opportunity to show that you are willing to show commitment.))

((Sorry about the wait, the leaders of the guild are quite busy at the moment and with the map reset coming so soon, things are being discussed about the new castle in a different private conversation which is taking up the little time they have. The problem I have is that I don't know whether I can accept you with the, admittedly, rather brief application you gave and the fact that I haven't met you in-game. If I knew a bit more about you I could probably accept you, but if you look at Malanor, i think it was, he had a good sizeable bit of writing. It doesn't take to long to write and it shows you will be more committed than some of the other applicants that we have been getting who give applications of similar size to yours, who subsequently stick around in the guild for about half an hour. We simply don't have the capabilities to house hundreds (exaggeration) of recruits who aren't actually doing anything for the guild.

Most of us have also been on holiday abroad.

To summarise, we are pretty busy at the moment with the map reset and the big plans we have for the new castle, meaning that we can't spend as much time as we want on new recruits. I am sure that if you provided a tiny bit more background lore we would know more about who you are, what you do and how we could use you, we would surely accept you due to the need for committed players.

If you do decide to forgive the pure lack of time that we have, I am sure that you could help us to set up the new guild at the map reset, what with the need to raise the walls as soon as possible and set up the training and testing grounds. This would be a great opportunity to show that you are willing to show commitment.))

I would be happy to help I had my own guild once made the fort myself, no help, but I soon disbanded once it got griefed.

I promise you if accepted I would stay loyal its just I don't have time atm to write a bigger app., because I am moving right now and I haven't quite got my new computer yet so the only place that I can get on the computer is at the old house which I don't go there much now.

I promise you if accepted I would stay loyal its just I don't have time atm to write a bigger app., because I am moving right now and I haven't quite got my new computer yet so the only place that I can get on the computer is at the old house which I don't go there much now.

((Ok, i will give you your second vote so that you're accepted. Listen to the leaders (Khnum and Casamir) about what to do. They are really busy at the moment with work so don't rush them. Being accepted means that now you have to prove yourself in-game as to whether you get chosen to be part of the knights, rangers or merchants.))

((Ok, i will give you your second vote so that you're accepted. Listen to the leaders (Khnum and Casamir) about what to do. They are really busy at the moment with work so don't rush them. Being accepted means that now you have to prove yourself in-game as to whether you get chosen to be part of the knights, rangers or merchants.))

Thank you!

Is their a base of some sort and if so what is the coords?

((To be perfectly honest, there isn't much for you at our current base, personally, i would wait for the reset then come help us build the castle then, we will probably post the co-ordinates here. We are planning on doing a lot more than we have at the moment, almost setting up a new city to rival the others so don't be angry when it doesn't take a day to set up everything. As previously stated, i promise that I will begin building training and testing facilities as soon as possible once the wall is up, somewhere in a forest nearby. I will first begin working on the rangers grounds then work on the knights grounds. Once that is done I assume someone will have finished the recruit barracks, at that point, and probably only then, is when you can come to the castle. Unless of course you decide to help us, in which case we will give you a bed in a temporary shelter we will make. (we hope you help, we need as many hands as possible)))

((To be perfectly honest, there isn't much for you at our current base, personally, i would wait for the reset then come help us build the castle then, we will probably post the co-ordinates here. We are planning on doing a lot more than we have at the moment, almost setting up a new city to rival the others so don't be angry when it doesn't take a day to set up everything. As previously stated, i promise that I will begin building training and testing facilities as soon as possible once the wall is up, somewhere in a forest nearby. I will first begin working on the rangers grounds then work on the knights grounds. Once that is done I assume someone will have finished the recruit barracks, at that point, and probably only then, is when you can come to the castle. Unless of course you decide to help us, in which case we will give you a bed in a temporary shelter we will make. (we hope you help, we need as many hands as possible)))

I'll help as much as possible.

And to be honest with you you are my first vote so I'm not in yet and seeing how things are turning out I think I'm going to bring back my army I used to have, so I might not be able to join.

And to be honest with you you are my first vote so I'm not in yet and seeing how things are turning out I think I'm going to bring back my army I used to have, so I might not be able to join.

((didn't lastguyplaying vote for you? Also, casamir is very busy at the moment and what with the reset, i don't think hell be around in the old keep much at all))

Everyone who has applied within the last two pages here is approved and accepted. Welcome to the Knights of the North, (I'm currently really busy with work and life, but our guild leaders and higher ups are discussing many plans for the new world, we may appear inactive at the moment but, we're only gaining a second wind for all the work that the new world will entail. Thanks for your patience and understanding)