The Barony of Gascony

JoshBright

FEUKBreVY9YyyMfhcI1-a1mQ-ZdSum7AAabMGkawWCKB6WELo02ghIjhyY9xGa2VTp-StSuBrSxSBhJKKyPO3tvh5kijlyjUPu6moQAuqXgM3rHAv3Y29uO1Ucr_gxjtriWaaMYrw_chOAbn-V9UrY2KrP4lSex3yuSgJT69PIHpWSzQDgAbHOuCxA

Issued on the 7th of The  Grand Harvest, Year 97 of the Second Age

────────────────────────────────────────────────

After a short chat with Laurelai Holly Komnenos, it is clear that her desire to aid the world runs deep within her blood. However, in order for her to do so properly, she needs not be tied down by titles or national allegiance. A medic's duty is to serve people, not politics. So, the Barony of Gascony shall be passed to one of her sisters, Fallon Komnenos who has completed her oath to the duchy. With all this in mind, we appoint Lady Fallon Komnenos to the Barony of Gascony and do hereby install succession into the Barony.

We would like to thank Laurelai for her long years of service to the duchy and reinstate that she is welcome within the lands of Helious at any time. In addition, we would ask that she keep aiding the Duchy as a medic.

We would also like to wish the new Baroness luck. We look forward to what she might be able to accomplish in the future.

Die Sonne leitet uns

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Signed,

His Grace, Jarad Munnel, Taur and Duke of Helious, Patriarch of Munnel

Her Grace, Sorise Munnel, Tauria and Duchess of Helious, Matriarch of Munnel

The Most Honorable, Ember Munnel, Countess of Helious, Heir to the Munnel Family and the Duchy of Helious

Fallon reads over the missive take a deep breath "I got this" she mumbled to herself though she looked out toward the window from her home in Excitor "I hope you are proud of me maman" she said sadly closing her eyes briefly and opened them again as she just stares out