LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF COSIMO ANTONY FALCONE

Goon

Spoiler

[!] While this document and its exact contents should not be public knowledge, the implication of its contents could be surmised by the general public. Those mentioned can know of its existence, though are encouraged dearly to learn more through roleplay.

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF COSIMO ANTONY FALCONE

DECLARATION

I,   COSIMO A. FALCONE  , Minister and Proprietor of the Commonality of Florenza, being of right mind, and uninfluenced by coercive or solicitous party, do hereby set in solidity the inheritance of all my assets and estates for the next-of-kin, as well as the proceedings of my last wills. I hereby appoint and entrust    SILVESTRO DE NICOLA, ESQ.  , to serve as the official executor that shall oversee the distribution of all my stated properties and the requested proceedings.

FUNERARY PREPARATIONS

Following my inevitable death, assuming the corpse is available and is not maimed horrifically, I request that my body be dressed by the Prioress KHIENA of UNDERTAKING & FUNERARY SERVICES in the Commonality of Florenza. 

I request that the preparer of my corpse preserve it in the state it is found, naturally and untampered, immured as is, so that my corpse be granted the opportunity to decay of its own course. Once dressed, I request to be immured in the Halls of Resting beneath the Cemetery of Remembrance in the Commonality of Florenza, within the coffin of my primary beneficiary’s choice. 

Any funerary service proceedings that should occur are requested to be held in the Abbey of St. Goffredo within the Commonality of Florenza, with accommodations made for an open-casket viewing, assuming the corpse is in appropriate condition.

PARTING ACCORDANCE

THE UNCLAIM OF KIN

To my eldest three sons, VITTORIO CARMINE FALCONE, DANTE ALDO FALCONE, and DIMA AMADEO LESANOV, formerly known as DIMA AMADEO OSTROVICH, I hereby denounce you as members of FALCONE, and as recipient of any claim that may entail. Though your blood may prove lineage, you are not recognized as such.

Each of you has disappointed yourselves and my family individually and immeasurably, and therefore have no right, by law, to ever claim such again. Should you remain without a family name, you are at least bestowed the obligatory courtesy of taking the estranged familial name of L'UCCISO.

THE CLAIM OF OTHERS

To the recipients of the Broach of the Two-Headed Falcon, such a gift shall recognize you as kin to the bloodborne FALCONE, and will go as far to enlist you into the line of succession, should all other bloodborne and recognized FALCONES falter their claims.

Each of you has provided for and protected my family individually and immeasurably, and therefore hold a weaker, yet true, claim, by law, to the assets of my estate. Should you be without a family name, you are at least bestowed the familial cadet name of IL BRANCO.” 

ASSET DISTRIBUTION

After the payment of all my just debts and funeral expenses, I give, devise and bequeath my Estate as follows:

To the first of my beneficiaries, CARLO “CHARLES” LEONE, family-friend and co-owner of our manufacturing company, I leave to you all of my owned shares and claims to the jointly owned establishment, C&C CONSTRUCTION CO. I, also, leave to you a Broach of the Two-Headed Falcon. As well, I leave to you a final letter in parting.

To the second of my beneficiaries, LEOPOLD RENAULT ROCHEFORT, family-friend and understudy, I leave to you all of my alchemical study notes, contingent upon you seeking and maintaining employment at my former manufacturing company, C&C CONSTRUCTION CO., to work alongside CARLO “CHARLES” LEONE within a Saint’s Month of my passing. I, also, leave a Broach of the Two-Headed Falcon. As well, I leave you a final letter in parting.

To the third of my beneficiaries, D’ARTAGNAN D’AMATO-PALMER, closely related by cousinship, I leave to you ownership of all the tobacco establishments belonging to VINO E SIGARI DI FALCONE, granting you co-ownership alongside my eldest grandson, GIULIANO VITELLI FALCONE. Should you fail to oversee these duties reasonably, they shall default to GIULIANO VITELLI FALCONE as to preserve the business I have built. I leave to you Broach of the Two-Headed Falcon, as well, I leave to you a final letter in parting.

To the fourth of my beneficiaries, GIULIANO VITELLI FALCONE, my eldest grandson, I leave to you ownership of all the winery establishments belonging to VINO E SIGARI DI FALCONE, granting you co-ownership alongside my eldest cousin, D’ARTAGNAN D’AMATO-PALMER. Should you fail to oversee these duties reasonably, they shall default to D’ARTAGNAN D’AMATO-PALMER as to preserve the business I have built. As well, I leave to you an inheritance in the amount of two-hundred fifty minaes.

To the fifth of my beneficiaries, ISA GIOVANNI FALCONE, I leave to you ownership of all the establishments, equestrians, and land grants of RANCHE FALCONE. As well, I leave to you an inheritance in the amount of two-hundred fifty minaes.

To the sixth of my beneficiaries, DRUDO PASQUINA FALCONE, my eldest nephew by VITTORIO I’s lineage, I leave to you ownership of the seaworthiest vessel in my possession, Materno Reale. As well, I leave to you an inheritance in the amount of a hundred minaes.

To the seventh of my beneficiaries, ISABEL AMARANTA FALCONE-WICK, my eldest niece by LUDOVICA’s lineage, I leave to you my sharpest blade from my arsenal, Artigilo. As well, I leave you an inheritance in the amount of a hundred minaes.

To the eighth of my beneficiaries, MISCHA FLORENTINA LESANOV-FALCONE, my youngest daughter, I leave to you ownership of my manor and the land it inhabits, contingent that you will never deny your mother, MARGOSHA INESSA LESANOV-FALCONE, residence in the homestead, if she chose. I leave to you my collection of tomes and books. I leave to you an inheritance in the amount of two-hundred fifty minaes. As well, I leave to you a final letter in parting.

To the ninth of my beneficiaries, GRACIA VALENTINA MEADOW FALCONE, my firstborn daughter and primary next-of-kin, I leave to you the entirety of Florenza and her surrounding areas, declaring you officially the inheritor of the title Proprietor, as well as bestowing unto you the duties of the Ministries of Coin. I leave to you ownership of the family collection of artworks, portraits, paintings and busts.  I leave to you an inheritance in the amount of one thousand minaes. I, also, leave a letter which is devised for your eyes only, and those eyes you choose to parte.

To the tenth of my beneficiaries, MARGOSHA INESSA LESANOV-FALCONE, my lawfully wedded wife, I leave to you the remainder of all my unaccounted belongings and minaes. I grant to you chief and executive ownership of FALCONE LIMITED COMPANY and all its subsidiaries, as result, entitling you to all residual earnings for the remainder of your days. Should any of the subsidiaries show unreasonable or lacking authority over their bestowed responsibility, you reserve the right to commandeer the companies in order to maintain best interests. I leave to you a Broach of the Two-Headed Falcon, as well, a letter which is devised for your eyes only, and those eyes you choose to parte.

To the eleventh of my beneficiaries, SANTIAGO HORATIO VALDEZ, family-friend and protectorate of Falcone, I leave to you the responsibility of Florenza’s continued prosperity. I hereby bestow you the titular acknowledgement, Protector of Florenza, meaning that you are entrusted with the Commonality’s best interests. At all costs, Florenza must see the end of days. I leave to you a Broach of the Two-Headed Falcon. As well, I leave to you a letter which is devised for your eyes only, and those eyes you choose to parte.

DICTATED AND SIGNED BY,

IEsy1ma6RKJ-nGnOFHTTSSN5SP73KvV5RjQXTf1WyOgBxmx5luAisIlR9U35jycxHumGDzImcYxOGutPF0AfSZRD0TOfTJToLdYaPT67evVyQsvSSB8QK8WTKa5WrSpM2lJwxHSFSDA9GmleVDEQ_10Os3GC4n8Si36D_zlu1W3-a4lp-zcxXQs

COSIMO ANTONY FALCONE

FORMER LORD OF HOUSE FALCONE 

FORMER MINISTER AND PROPRIETOR OF THE COMMONALITY OF FLORENZA 

NOTARIZED BY,

W1gYYqcOZYRZnfQCFrF6yptFkOABf-5RAHGxOPBRkP4Ar5MkMypeUgDemmS6NX0cjvybTaoMitwa976qHIxbvSTN7FhTP4z755deSCs4bGRiLBCBl0gWCXHtpzH6uGtoTNjeOJg6WH2L964k_nbIQOJDPYHEW3DySqQhvuvKsRqFjG8ka63dC_s

SILVESTRO DE NICOLA, ESQ.

EXECUTOR AND OVERSEER OF ESTATE’S DISTRIBUTION

WITNESSED BY,

KpUhQfqkpoXfL6srTTRAdiPmIwNXpxnogZBfof2rO9RiFsvGq7XkrM-mlhVniUZQr4UbtfhdYmmiRf9vSvvCI-AhhWKsBwIQstHk8c9UJ304kPvdtOKLCkcqC7dA1jUdon760D94p78EhvhpmsZdY-42j1bj-Flacm6U9WeNTndCbt4K7QTrzr4

SANTIAGO HORACIO VALDEZ

PROTECTOR OF FLORENZA

cF6dX5xx8Vs8yF1L_JKvkO03Viy1X1F5SN36O2PrG8PfL-J8O5KVvUFalvorOM1bhESkz-OMxYngMkCPBlcdIYcVLNUlb2E4-CljzFczTA3CKlWcUOmVN3E71DCpGgIhTb-hICmf62lk8jOdeU7gV2ATbYnZv5gq3reBXL5K1-8ksmmbmocZCiQLt5KnfLSo8_Rbi9YHGXe1FlisqGdl1uMqukxuZJOhWgPTAfSMa8BAFVhgc-FLNln0nAy4Xll3iM-JZ0HprLAs7bTQ1yW0dexXcZJt0v7JwDsA12S_rKtHbcyvf6JG41_yP_47gcisfJwI7NIifSTyiZCmUaAh14BPBMWKMDcMPwT-_ant5hzRqI

Spoiler

gm florentine

She was a child again - stuck with a face that wasn't hers as she burned under the desert sun's sweltering heat. She remembered how her Uncle accompanied her Father to save her, taking her within the Falcone Manor and restoring her appearance to what it once was. She remembered the near decade that followed, where she was kept from her Uncle for reasons unknown to her. She remembered when she was finally free from the Keep's confines, and how she reunited with her Uncle once more - the beloved man that helped save her.

Her vomit stained the wooden floors of the Town Hall as she discovered her savior's lifeless body, still here and causing a smell of mildew to fill the place. It took all her strength to pick herself off the ground - to fight that rising panic as she inspected the body for any signs of foul play. His face was wet, and soft to the touch. The niece closed his eyes before lifting the corpse gingerly into her arms and carrying it out. Mischa should not see this..

Isabel laid the corpse gingerly atop of the mortician's worktable while her cousin dealt with the pompous overseer who left their dear Cosimo's body out in the open. Stealing a white sheet from within the funeral home's storage, she laid such neatly over her Uncle's body, ensuring that no one else would see the body unless they peeked beneath the cover. She fell to her knees, and laced her hands together, placing them on the edge of the table as she bowed her head in silent prayer. Please, God - See him to the other side..

Puffing on Margos Il FalconeIsabel listened to the what was left to her as read by the arrogant gentleman who carried out her Uncle's will. "To the seventh of my beneficiaries, Isabel Amaranta Falcone-Wick, my eldest niece by Ludovica's lineage, I leave to you my sharpest blade from my arsenal - Artigilo."  Artisan, she translated quietly within her head - a blade she would receive on the morrow. How fitting he would leave her with such a weapon.

She pondered her Uncle's final message as she left the home, and entered her own within Florentine. 

"God walks with you all."

"I'll do my best to make you proud, Zio..."

Spoiler

Goodnight Florentine ;-;

D'Artagnan read over the piece of paper smoke cascading over it as he did. "Right" he said plainly stepping off toward the towns center offering little more than crumpling the paper. 

Spoiler

gm florentine

8 minutes ago, megavolter said:

Naked in the Heartlands, returning paper in hand from the corpse of Vienne, they took a pinch.

However, something was unfamiliar in the wording...

'Falcone'-  Dante Falcone, the first employement and the jumpstart to this hungery state of mind and being.

"They're alive...."

Rattle....rattle...rattle...

Spoiler

document is not public knowledge, sorry brother

Leopold would have rarely been present within the confines of the Illatian city of Florentine, though on this particular day he stopped to think for a moment while collecting a herb.

"Maybe I should, check in with the ol' guy."

Sir. Yewson Yew-yen, a passing elven cartographer — observed the city, Florentine. His reports were as follows, pressing on with his geographical development. He had an eye for annotations and revising his work:

"Florentine is completely remarkable as a location. The surrounding body of water enriches their agricultural prospects tenfold, and enhances their prospect twenty. I am compelled to think without the river, not a wayward soul would bother to venture to such an ordinary clump of land. The few residents are chummy, and I received as many of  'Good Morning Florentines,' as I did 'Good Nights,' which made me feel instantly at home."

Off he went then, humming a merry tune as he wandered into the square — hoping to buy some local fish.