The Search for Acolytes

_RoyalCrafter_

The Search for Acolytes

lxwbMQxv2tQQMuDE93PoCgv6XFhVRE70bCwyst1GK-NT9RSEkBbdWj3mDbyjsxxbp4znrv32QX_V8aoQQf1FjbTzMwWF5JPpJfhpNrANHYoBRUFQvrl6s9AAROu_frZKQcO1P-TlaJdFsEdK3CbnsSpLnQO8uzJtd4rFnoBtD-0DPRzig4nhA58JLYTE2Q

[source]

[!] A dwarf in green armour goes around different cities pinning things to sign boards.

separator.png.ef25e230841f2513af20c0554f9e072c.png

My fellow dwarven people, I Garedyn The Green, following the previous High Prophet Axel Ireheart’s pilgrimage, have been appointed as the interim High Prophet of the Kirkja Dverga, our holy dwarven clergy.

Although I may not be as experienced as my predecessors, I believe in the wisdom of my elders and the guiding hand of the Brathmordkin. I hope that with the aid of my fellow prophets that the clergy can be reformed in the coming years, after which I shall graciously step down.

However, my vision for a better clergy for all the dwarven people can only be achieved with your aid. All dwarves, no matter their location, no matter their race or clan, are welcomed within our ranks as long as they have a desire to learn and worship The Seven.

My goal in life has always been to promote dwarven unity in the name of Yemekar, for we are all his creation. 

If you share this vision, I welcome you personally to Da Kirkja Dverga. If you are a dwarf looking for guidance in life, we welcome you to Da Kirkja Dverga. If you are a hermit looking to teach the word of the Brathmordkin, we welcome you to Da Kirkja Dverga.

separator.png.ef25e230841f2513af20c0554f9e072c.png

Narvok oz Brathmordkin

cmsLInubekAGknjvU5sWHhrHIR6B4iI3wtr6E0d_w4Xa-jCIzTCK_GeMe6k-Iv4qs8nZa6N9V0nqccagug0I8ee14C8DWPUEOvSQHZDQJwvir9st23HJ0N4h-dOE0SHgLFravUiX1BGvkUGx37y5Z02Ym7mUlse2Ro3BsQbNR3FSA-oPDa6t-wTUdBh3Ag

Spoiler

If you want to join the dwarven clergy, send me a DM! Preferably be a dwarf 🗿🗿🗿

A suit of Irongut armour would occasionally return to the lands of Urguan. Things had changed as it willed its withering existence to keep going. It read the missive. "Lad... T'ere es ah point w'ere occupying even moar offices nay longah serves dah purpose 'o keeping thin's runnin..." it grunted slowly. "Delegate. Delegate, er yeh'll fade loike all t'ose others..." 

38 minutes ago, Xergarok said:

A suit of Irongut armour would occasionally return to the lands of Urguan. Things had changed as it willed its withering existence to keep going. It read the missive. "Lad... T'ere es ah point w'ere occupying even moar offices nay longah serves dah purpose 'o keeping thin's runnin..." it grunted slowly. "Delegate. Delegate, er yeh'll fade loike all t'ose others..." 

"I am thankful fer yer worries, but fear not, oi am nae wetoot a plan"

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/218131-the-fulfillment-of-my-duties/