A Plea for Piety

Lomiei

Lo7stcVg41uqBmcGG9CaVe8QVmLxaDh_lW0pkgjPuvYKXofKqSEIC3oVR27zkSe8oI0t6Q5pkReK3R143-srDnIXvJ24ha4B-Xv5WjXuqDkOOJnLuILYtvlCjXXVO-LQgXtHlq8d-_X1xDp9GDNwFngcoOIVOoNEiJvZEPnCHz9SA3CAngwin_g9sh2i_w

○- House Bishop seeks a resident priest -○

As I, the newly raised Baron of Ostervik and my noble household settle into our abode, it grieves my heart to see our awe-inspiring chapel stand for so long unmanned, detached from the purposes for which Godan ordained for his flock. 

As a remedy to this, and to cheerfully fulfill my obligation to the adherence and patronage to the Church of Canon, I am compelled to seek out one who might bring the glory of Godan to these oft forgotten Attenlund hills. These trees, these mounds of earth, stones, and the structures upon which we take residence, are no less pious than those of our nation’s capital; and will readily accept any clergy who may set out to sanctify this land with their presence.

Upon arrival, we seek to provide whomever will take up this charge with full honors; with choice of residence within the Ostervik castle, food prepared to preference, fine robes, access to our growing hall of study, and whatever else may be desired of a resident of the Barony.

I pray that Godan and the Holy mother Church will hear my humble petition, and send a Shepard - young or old, new or seasoned - to this land, for the continued salvation of its soul and those of my House.

Gott Mit Uns,

Aurik Bishop, Baron of Ostervik, Baron-consort of Gascony