DECLARATION OF REGENCY

Ramon

LuMeLffgb0JTn-ih7uFaMcec6LdWU25xQXKtIhffbxTjTmJMFxcAgO8VtN9EvJ9wvRJgKWgRX8HljbGNRrqGFMU79gc_G_emg1ZS7e1MNkJofUoyhLZP0Qqg70Uj3RJKlpH2siIyLIcrrQvKnrn06WHeyVNFdLKfq-4z-zsPlwGAt-CqDMawzYLAiFS9gA

DECLARATION OF REGENCY

Issued on the 10th of Harren’s Folly, 1900, at Corwinsburg

IT IS WITH due reverence that the House of Alstreim, Corwinsburg, and the Alstreim territories announce a period of regency in the wake of the Prince of Merryweather’s decision to go on pilgrimage to Atheran Salvus to venerate the relics of Saint Ottomar the Perpetual King forthwith.

During this period of absence, estimated to last for about a year and a half total to account for the time spent reaching Salvus by sea and back, the Prince’s uncle Hans Lorenz von Alstreim is to take charge as regent over Corwinsburg and the Alstreim territories by the grace of God.

In addition, in his capacity as Lord Vandalore and Elected Margrave of Vanderfell, the Prince is to be represented by the Duke of Reinmar and Chief of the Reinmaren until his eventual return.

SneRZvNQQEesnBGoiNPPOocaA92mNJBAz6P5NCQztLjtJlAWRI7iSefZattn_LyFYZACTt-TZsi2AOR8F_tIL9-WvNwMMcuqjA6GTBz-GuB-eA2_miTfYAZ4lLrlAAjSRM3MZM4ClVzaL9bUX7-pOkt79A2a9bNghuD1I01NBAnhFhWsOmmEUVuGPvQFkA

GOTT MIT UNS

KbtcE_voubwhSdeIYUlxPfGplnzsKGvSFWJgJlBuRz_XW9L3eCPdv-wOVSixIcQ98CXjThJjkwgp7UZymrRGbBDxWXmsTsZHE32XSbU7jWBS35c7cc7Hht7EipV7HTltuVS4MH_iyWiee2SIZF4GiYfLetg-NNnvVLZEEcdff1UdA6W3eGbarNM32UOy3Q

HIS HIGHNESS, Ottomar II of the House of Alstreim, Prince of Merryweather and the Rhine, Landgrave of Alstreim, Elected Margrave of Vanderfell and Twelfth Lord Vandalore, Baron of Corwinsburg

Nikita's eyes glimpse through the 7 skies down at the raccus of the overworld before hauling her eldest son by the ear over to peer down. “Heinrich- Please for love of all things- please tell me you taught that boy something other then keeping pets in the attic.” 

Spoiler

Friedrich Alstreim huffs "My brother's out fighting some beast and now enjoys his time in Atheran Salvus, and what do I get? Cleaning duty." He said to a bust of Corwin Alstreim as he swept the floor beside it