The Final Heartbeat

Damnit_Delmar

f108e4756180d5bdfe5efe714769a0df.jpg

"Grizh u hul, Grizh u zna, Grizh u krimp-"

The age of blood, of bonds and flame, had diminished severely. For what had once been a prominent thing within the Goi, had all but perished and left. The foundations in which the goblin had been raised upon, and the aspects and ideologies of life, had all but dwindled for the Haruspex. He had tried to acclimate, yet he knew he was a tool and goblin of an age that had been brought to an end to swiftly. So had he found himself in a cave, where he had hidden, and traveled. Where his eyes had peered over the vast distance and landscapes that the spirits could offer. Yet all he had found, in truth, was nothingness. The bonds of his kin, had begun to fray, and the once frequent visitors dwindled to none. His skin, gray and scarred, began to wrinkle and shrivel. His teeth had long since become monstrous, and so had his ears. Yet still, the dwindling urukim rested, and traveled, and soon his legs gave away to dust and ashes. His body soon to follow, until all that remained in a small frail and dusty skeleton, was the shriveled things slowly beating heart. Yet even that, slowly gave away, until the final beat rang true in a empty silent cave. 

Spoiler

Something short and something sweet for my boy Swog, was fun and during the times I played him I had a blast. Happy that he became an Akaal, and also happy that I got to try a different type of rp. But sadly, all good things must come to an end, and with me not really playing him it only made sense that I eventually write this. I wish the Akaals and everyone who interacted with him the best, and hope that he contributed something fun to the story.

Kor'garr the Clanless walks through the streets of San'Velku, before feeling some odd sense of loss mixed with approval. The disciple of Kor simply nods in calm understanding... A brother must have entered Kor's gates recently, and passed into the Stargush'Stroh. He pulls out a piece of paper, writing down notes in his beginning steps of investigating.

"Lup'Kor, vor'ag bruddah haz diparted vrom uz zunz agh dawturz uv Krug tu joyn dah anzezturz amongz dah ztartz... Diz rikwiyurz'ag propah memoriyul, agh wyth eni lukk dey rikorded der pozt-vlat wizhiz..."

The Mau'Kor prepares for a search on the missing brethren's location and any will or desires for posthumous treatment of his mortal shell.

Spoiler

If you would like to reach out and give any info on Swog's parting words, burial treatment, overall history, or anything else to be properly remembered, I am available to talk with! Thanks for the wonder RP and I hope you enjoyed your experiences in Krugmar. =)