creamynoteblock

[!] A copied journal entry is scribed on a series of tattered pages, spread about the realm inside various trash cans and on the ground in back alleyways.

gQzMFP_T32rDRjSf34zszdlhycwrdQky_qdv56HbtFjrE_2xJ5dlBDRQPyDcZjr6FB0vplV2wyqdCDKZySuUyFxO2N2sBR1rQY8UzFDQVuEn4q9f32r_kkskS-o-rrKlQTKvmUZTEDJe-XqX3NlpHe0NlvkUbAYiWfzc2aMlMBoDMVqbkNdF6MYijEdoOQ

[!] A depiction of two titans, one the Breaker of Clouds, and the other the Worm, clashing in a fierce battle.

==============================================

Within the depths of the marshes, a man, a woman, and her dog meet with an ivory figure; discussing life, ambition, and being. The figure of ivory, in its wisdom, takes the two descendants on a journey to a hidden plane, one of darkness, to bestow upon them a vision of the future.  Within the vision, entrails of many-eyed creatures decorated the ground, as the man and the woman float in the empty space above. They were shown a dim light, and within it, clashed the Cloudbreaker and the Worm. The Worm, in its majesty, emerges victorious after a brief battle, swatting down the Cloudbreaker with ease. The worm shrinks back into the ground, and out of the hole left in its wake emerges a boy, no older than twelve, wearing a crown of ebony black and wielding a blade of mysterious origin. His presence is short, ominous; erased by an eruption of light.

But what of it? 

There is nothing of it. The ivory one’s illusion of battle may have really happened, si, but it is irrelevant to why I had pursued the second meeting in the first place. When I had first stumbled across the bog, the ivory one dangled the promise of greater understanding above my head, as if I were cattle being herded into a pen. Now when I had returned, it roped me into a vision, one that I did not ask nor care to see, and it had only served to dissuade me from pursuing this gift of knowledge further. But, every great scientist has been met with a roadblock at least once in their careers, amigos. I would be a fool to let something like this stop me.

There is no narrative for me to push in a public missive. I am not one to blindly preach vague and esoteric prophecies that I do not understand the purpose of myself.

Signed, 

Josef