DENOUNCEMENT OF A FALSE NAME

outcook

DENOUNCEMENT OF A FALSE NAME

H6srac00Js1rgGK3KxA_FNaUXRVS5QrLcRcNBNUG-8MrK5LA_qK0SnapYEKTOwR0XS8daoX5ONjGjke_G3o7BN5er7jLmIubEnoUgPdKLio-qHAqmgzHo3WqgRZxl88Bc3tGHFLA8u-lvajZJofbYKJ5cWfgV3GUj8xrtAz7l3_D542ObVSAjuVRflI3aQ

Issued and Confirmed by His Serene Highness

15th of The Grand Harvest, 1910

TO House von Vahn,

It has come as a great shock that a cadet branch beneath my name and the name of my family, House de Joannes - has been created without my knowledge, in fact by a woman and man who battle with my allies and kin. While you may be related to us by blood, your actions against House von Draco and House de Joannes make you terribly ineligible for the creation of another House beneath my own. As Patriarch and rightful ruler of Sedan, I hereby declare House von Vahn an illegitimate cadet branch of the de Joannes line and demand that it be dissolved at once. Failure to comply will result in appropriate punishment to all which illegally carry its name.

I wish not to go against my own kin as you have, Lady Aviana von Draco, and I hope you will understand and fix your mistakes. I urge that if there is to be the creation of a new branch, it is sought for with my blessings.

SIGNED,

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Frederick II of House de Joannes, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Count of Joannesport, Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscount of Fauconberg, Baron of Avoria and Pyrmont, Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats and the Haikaprier

"Wooooah..." Afore her blazing hearth, Renilde fanned herself with the latest denouncement, shaking her head. "Sheeeesh!"

"Such a shame she would turn against her kin during this conflict rather than using it as a point to find common ground amongst those who you might not agree with. You did the right thing, Frederick." The Princess-consort of Sedan remarked to her husband within the office as she gazed over the letter he had written. "I do hope she returns after all this is over, I quite enjoyed meeting her."

"Very bad - I disapprove." A Malnourished Savoyard exclaimed, the brother of the recently deceased Disgruntled Savoyard.

Sedan's biggest fan, Sir Laurens Henri Halcourt, grins at this missive. "Yeah, tell 'em!" he shouts, crumbling it up and tossing it into the fireplace.

Ser Lucien Ashford de Rouen flexes his huge muscles as he read the missive. He seemed to be lost, in exile.. no where to be found. His room dirty, his knees sweaty, palms are heavy with notes; come out from where he was hiding, and fight for his nation, said the notes. The Savoyard then went to send the mighty Frederick II a bird via other sources to discuss about classified information.

The Ashford seemed to be bored though. He'd be singing hymns in his keep about the old days, the days where he was able too bully children in the square of Petra, make fun of them and demoralize them. He then pondered in his thoughts, thinking of the times that he met the von Draco that was mentioned in the missive. He wondered how she was alive after all of these years. Sometimes, idiocy goes a long way. 

"Oh my, that was fast. Seems there is much I do not know." the young Count said as he saw this second missive about the other he had just read about the new house formed, "Hopefully all is sorted accordingly." he signed the Hussariya before waltzing back to his home!

Paul de Montfort-Joannes starts a new cadet branch of the Joannes family

"hey do you guys want to join my cool noble family," he asks

Niamh de Joannes drank a cup of tea while reading the missive about her old friend.