The Silent Song in the Dark Below

AgentofDeath13

The Silent Song in the Dark Below

13th of Deep Cold. 114 of the Second Age

fHbGdJ98ym5pqt_3C5Ysr2O6G0H_h774ydMN56_alXyHau2Ypjlq6474bjum_FsA6o-8Z1lbRQkht-F2s5pbVZ8C49fE2jhG1Ok-rFxgxtR0wLC2g3T8MgqKgdmfaAzHSUB66AnLOF5R2wcz0DYFpvw

gyaDLIare5-CpEng4zBe3iewi0a9M5KHQmwmAeE-3k9q7CTYouFedi23iVd5CBZxe0drJM-OOWl0YszgzR9fNOwW5y9KNDPesapAaOJ2r4IMpEFoqcxFkuaBs9I79IA-LrIpHYuG8AypArRScqeMNNc

[!] An artist's depiction of the mineral-coated beast that lives within the depths of the Amaethean homeland.

Artist Credit

fHbGdJ98ym5pqt_3C5Ysr2O6G0H_h774ydMN56_alXyHau2Ypjlq6474bjum_FsA6o-8Z1lbRQkht-F2s5pbVZ8C49fE2jhG1Ok-rFxgxtR0wLC2g3T8MgqKgdmfaAzHSUB66AnLOF5R2wcz0DYFpvw

The First Venture

What was meant to be the simple exploration of a newly exposed cave within the Amaethean homeland has turned into a most dreadful of situations. The entrance itself was a bit macabre for what was supposed to be a set of abandoned ruins. Littering the side of the dimly lit entrance was a cart. One obliterated and tipped over onto its side, but hanging from it was a tattered and worn violet banner with an unrecognizable symbol. The corpse of a toddler lay beside it, arrow-ridden and rotting beneath unseen cave leeches. Foul creatures quickly proceeded to attack our band of light-touched adventurers. With swift and decisive action our group of warriors quickly dispatched those beasts and cleared the cave-in that blocked our path, and what awaited us was not something I would have ever expected.

An unnatural beast, unresponsive to the call, and absent from the song swims through the stones of those exposed caves. Its gleaming ore-covered exoskeleton protects it from above as it skitters around those dark depths. And though those ruins seem to remain unexplored, countless corpses litter the inner cavern’s ceiling hanging from long strands of webbing like gruesome chandeliers. This language, old and forgotten, decorates the walls.

"Nind inbal doer"

With all that has happened I remain unsure of what to do and how it all adds up, but I will seek you, the greatest warriors of all Descendant-kind to answer this summons. When I come and ask, respond to this call to arms, and let man, mali, uruk, and dwed come together once more to slay the beast and explore these ruins.

Uell ito Maruthiran,

His Grace, Acanthus Onar Taliame’onn Daesmon Silma Vuln’muriel,

The Former IV High Prince of Elvendom, Lord  of Amaethea,

& the King of Thorns

Ar-Borok of clan Akaal had been lied to, tricked and backstabbed in the recent years, yet he knew who the real enemy was.

Even if Ibleez’s followers had recently tried to bring war to Almaris once more, he was ready to join with Acanthus and fight the deceiver and her spawns.

« The urûkim will stand with you » He sent back to the former elven prince.

Tsune peers over her friend’s missive, a light nod as she begins to grin “I love hunting”

So did that Husk peer down at the missive, that Lord Commander humming as he passed his wizzened digits upon the paper. "Oh how wonderful, just the thing I need as of current" He then once more turned his attention to that chassis, the now tinkerer finalizing upon that hulking construct. For he had soldiers to prepare, if he where to fight such a beast.