The Blockbench Assembly Plant

Ibn Khaldun

"In the great bogs along the Ohio River River Petra, an assembly plant awkwardly hums as a codemonkey takes his breaks and swings over to Blockbench.exe. . ."

Banter aside, I am sharing some work I've done with great assistance and advice from players such as @ronin_champloo@Mirvam, @Fishy, and others. For those who don't know, there has been a growing interest in Figura/Blockbench models - the former to view them and the latter to make them and texture them. This has been incredible fun and a nice way to get into "modding" communities that are reminiscent of my earlier light involvement in Rome: Total War modding. I've gotten more proficient with creating models, but still improving my texturing ability (was never a skinner so this is new terrain for me).

The Cingedoz [Model]pack

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

5mdYQ7o.png

q5eLOxZ.png

gAgpivs.png

8XNl3ua.png

fTW6wAd.png

The following items have been made for the Cingedoz Modelpack (corresponding images in italics):

• Carnyx [Warhorn] 1,2,3
  • Two variants of helmets [tasseled & ornamented] - textures to be improved 1,2,3,4
  • Gaesum [Spear] 5

The following items are planned for addition:

• Torc [arm, neckband of bronze]
  • Spatha [longsword]
  • Shield variant

Yx9IdMbBlnLQsSTSIBVbMEicIeWU2HlsUhk0cBLvBiaoPC4P5pJYnzRIm7IzbnFfeRg8lIIK8BCiS7r529aj_G3A_FadEZQpo_sgBFQr5Ikc4WNwjeMTlS6-DGAj20FNVePszCDn

I'd love to do commissions, even if they are just the models that you'd like to texture yourself. Please feel free to drop a recommendation or request below! If you are looking to learn how to install/configure Figura for your viewing pleasure, I would recommend joining the LotC Figura Modding Discord: https://discord.gg/36U6qkY7pQ

Current Commissions/Requests

1. Orcs Playerbase - Requested Tusks

2. RyuTheCoolest/Scydrians - Rhyton

Looking stylish B)

y9y4wMR.png

Progress on Orc tusks model with extended lower jaw.