Treaty of Troll's Spire

garentoft

Spoiler

VALSKEJ I TROLDEN SPIREO

TREATY OF TROLL’S SPIRE

qndQpOktFbzBkZKGXYVOiaVbSoi76jOvfh5gdpk5JG80iKDUO3lgZTJNicLSPVO4unlHNz8C_BCmm5CC8pj1K2MtueeLiCtNWmkVk_6tcwfq9-YhNFaDLt509zGdSHmhknZfLy6Z8TxGNhfq9GC8k6I9juByV_kYUE_ITjQXgiMw1cQ5TWhmMSIYZVqKpXcxDAmfbJo2dxjk7PGspm-3M3dYTmfsw9sLN9fDNu0_LyeOJn-flzohz_XIhMFofn-nBr9yuR2qswV9mb-p817WIHGSiWgJ_oKB7h0qWT9d5yoEeo

Agreed upon on this 7th hag i Gronna ag Droba, 465 E.S. | 7th of Peter’s Glory, 45 BA

Between the Dual Monarchy of Hanseti-Ruska and Kingdom of Balian

ARTICLE I  | ARTIKEL AUWN | ARTICLE ONE

The Dual Monarchy of Hanseti-Ruska and King of Balian, hereon referred to as “the signatories”, mutually recognise each others’ status as fully autonomous states. This includes the right to fully rule and govern their territories as they see fit and non-interference in internal affairs. 

ARTICLE II  | ARTIKEL ZWIEN | ARTICLE TWO

The signatories pledge themselves to a defensive alliance between their States, and shall not incite conflict between each other. They furthermore agree that an attack on one signatory shall be treated as an attack on both.

ARTICLE III | ARTIKEL DRES | ARTICLE THREE

The signatories, wishing to promote free trade amongst one another and their people, shall allow the respective national Trading Companies of either signatory to own a tax-free stall within each other's Capitals.

Pursuant to this Treaty, the Treasury of Haense and the Treasury of Balian shall cooperate to develop in the interests of either State a Trade Agreement to regulate goods and pricing of those goods which shall be sold within their respective stalls.

ARTICLE IV | ARTIKEL VAUR | ARTICLE FOUR

The signatories, wishing to promote cultural growth between one another and their people, shall commit themselves to cultural exchanges between each other, including but not limited to the hosting of shared events.

ARTICLE V | ARTIKEL SIEG | ARTICLE FIVE

The Treaty of Troll’s Spire shall be in effect from the moment it is signed, and shall be in effect for twelve years.

jX_Dn0Cp4Mv5UmAVruH-gM6pHRoOoiANRXw3ujIGnU9kBSOWQMpsEoKW7NX8rj2I39Um1oqO4VLDQ4N8DH1MXOanow2wdELvFPfAOZ-wu2dP8cMY0l448TCibxCESihywDbpJipSRwyPUtnQbxjUHPI

Damar lifsti va Edlerviki,

His Royal Majesty, Georg, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg,  Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Buck, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Her Excellency, Lady Ophelie Ashford de Falstaff, Aulic Envoy of Hanseti-Ruska.

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Alexander I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Count of Monteres, Viscount of Eflen, Baron of Brucca and Valens, Lord of Atrus and Monterosa, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HIS HIGHNESS, Hadrian Casimir, Heir-Apparent to the Crown of Balian, Prince of the Monterosa, Duke of Abretta.