food decay?

Mio

food decay?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. food decay?

honestly I'd argue it's completely useless and pointless to have food decay

people want to RP on this server without worry of necessarily having to encounter "mechanics" that unnecessarily hinder them. For food decay to become a thing again you'd need to make the old ways of prolonging food from expiring possible again, which basically means you're asking for Nexus. 

"but muh realism!", some might say

what's really realistic about this whole thing is that about 99.99% of people who RP on LOTC pay no mind to the food that they are eating anyway and I think most people would be happier if the hunger mechanic were to be removed entirely from LOTC. saves about 10 slots of inventory space.

think about it. do you actually roleplay eating when you eat?

never seen anyone do it in all my years on the server, so I'll operate on the assumption that people don't, and the concept of food as a whole in terms of being a physical thing that exists within Minecraft is taken as a separate mechanic from the action and roleplay of eating itself. 

3 hours ago, Asutto said:

This is a thing?!?

Onw to harvest HNors wheat that they haven't harvested since they got evicted

Yeah bro if some dead nation still has massive fields you can just harvest them all in one sitting with a /edit roleplay hoe.

Fair and balanced

only decay meat, leave bread and potatoes undecayable -- let the pvp goons starve while the peasants feast a glorious diet of carbs and grain