"PRINCESS FOR THE DAY"

JuztLizzy

“PRINCESS FOR THE DAY” SLUMBER PARTY

I1X9XyrXtiYJgu1d-hDVfW29iYVkyW8XqxOxe5rAr0KYBu8aGtBJyh60_jkD03aDVeXKZDSh9zWCno431lvOSATAcTb2TEGHJQFw0l8GuCA8sqhj7x_8zAbimnMLTcq9rYepu_4awdm-UeIzdjjLajY

Published from the Viscounty of Venzia

ISSUED ON THE 10TH OF WZUVAR AND BYVCA, 472 E.S.

OGUD, VOR HJELP I GYNE ERE,

All young ladies seek to spend their days in good company, just as every young girl aspires to be a Princess, however very few are blessed by such high birth. Why shall they be deprived of an opportunity to do both? Therefore, Lady Karyna Colborn wishes to invite each and every young lady in the lands to a slumber party where each girl can live her dreams and be a Princess for one night. 

Each young lady in attendance must grant herself with a title. She may be the Princess of anything she wishes, provided it is imaginative and illustrative of her deepest desire - as is the mission of the evening to deliver.

ACTIVITIES

FLOWER CROWN MAKING

A selection of flowers and colourful plants will be present for the picking. Every guest can craft a Royal flower crown for herself or for a fellow Princess, decorating it with whichever flowers she thinks represent herself or the other. The fanciful Princesses shall then don their respective crowns as delegates of their respective kingdoms.

HOT COCOA

Cups of delicious hot cocoa will be passed out to every princess. If she wishes to add toppings such as marshmallows, milky cream, chocolate, or peppermints, they will be available to all.

PASTRY BAKING

Princesses will then divide themselves into groups and will be handed ingredients and instructions of various pastries they can make. Each pastry is sure to be delicious, and its recipe is of ancient Scyfling origin. By the conclusion of the baking, each Princess will have been able to taste her hard work; a satisfying end to the night.

SKRALI VOR GUD,

His Lordship, Erik Edvard Colborn

Her Ladyship, Lady Karyna Rezalin Colborn

Her Ladyship, Anabel Elia Colborn, Keeper of The Book, Scribe of the House of Colborn

7zujMNX4yFSq6BDlWrqbhVqfRTfgXxvvmETcvN3HcWtKSw0k4Xkm7n9Nh7gTFeSMOai58-477JwM32YtL2H9WSKlvh4eH3jM-0YsMXYvGOVjQtF9U_vr7ZCsOBLvbfaFEHnYrfx7oISc9AfdXDAeCIo

EVENT DETAILS:

Spoiler

Friday 14th April

6pm EST At Vorenburg in the dining hall

"I shall pick out my best Nightgown!" Princess Adeline smiled, placing the letter down on her dresser as she began searching through her luggage

The littlest Ludovar, Karina Amicia Ludovar, squeals when the missive meets her young eyes. "Oh mea Godan Oh mea Godan Oh mea Godan!!!" Unbeknownst to an onlooker, it is the tiny girl's dream to live the life of a Princess. She scurries off to make the necessary preparations for a night of revelry and dreams fulfilled.