Ablaze

JJosey

Ablaze

Sent on the 24th of The First Seed, Year 123 .S.A.

hq6AMfeixhz29RNuPb7f4WVRHKEaqHTZYMHUCdKDBQPW_o7_I3bJ6_4pCa8--bHt5awZZlwlf5LnRubsYDuTvjWiWM03C2-A61zSTEqdmacgG3oh97YYJs4-pmCUaTCQTD7I5zeBgmA9bOehdjMvjEc

9Fuvla-5LWLP7WslZvjHVEpfVjxq9jdeEHpgZlhtvxi9tFTPxaXXJZkbsSj6e4ImyzoHpj3VmAs8Hp0YmyM5146ELm4z3eYzTcHkWNzz3XM07d0Bq0sUGlFmmC5JL6sb69Lj6dtQrW8wqz8ehLcE0vs

[!] Several flyers have been distributed throughout Almaris, announcing the following:

TO THE DENIZENS OF ALMARIS - I write this letter as the High Princess of The Crown, as a sister, mother, and friend, for the sole purpose to take this opportunity to thank everyone who aided my homeland. Everything is ablaze, and nature is wailing. There was no doubt in my mind that this would have resulted in a loss; The Fall of Amaethea - a loss of many brothers as well as a home

I remember the first strike

I remember the first time our forces stood face to face with cruel

I remember all these moments because I know I won’t have many

A flower bloomed, and I sat in the shadows at its roots. My lliran, on the other hand, has gardens full of life, aid, and hope. There are seeds that have refused to grow and are unlikely to do so in the long term. A single flower, on the other hand, will bloom in new lands. Albeit not perfect, but abundant and beautiful, teeming with life as they soar above the canopies together. I've found people who can help this growth. And for that, I am grateful.

May we prosper

Signed,

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Idril Sylvaeri, The V High Princess of Elvendom, High Princess of Amaethea, The Heart of The Sea, Warden of the Wild

"MAY WE PROSPER!" Said an Elder, screaming with all the strength she could muster.

Emerging from the depths of the flames long after the fall, guards in haste behind her and archers readying their bows, Merci thought of such a flier, one that she had read just earlier. Climbing atop her steed, blood staining the golden armor she wore as an arrow made it's mark in her shoulder, her eyes turned back to the destruction of a home. 

Her home.

"May we prosper."

She choked, and the steed would turn. Making it's great escape offwards, guards following not far behind her.. Even so.

The girl got what she came for. 

“May we prosper” Ember said from the realm of the unified domain

even if her home was lost she still had hope we can rebuild again. She knew and believed there will be a rise once more.

A green eyed 'ame watches as her home by the sea falls... "Aspects..." The screams of nature ring through the drui's ears as she reads the missive, nodding her dazed head.

As the wailing of nature prevents her from sleeping... she can't tear her gaze away from the burning city. 

"May we prosper." 

Edited by cxrley

The disgraced Third Prince would clutch as the rings and talismans that decorated his neck as he read the missive. The elf would drop the missive, thundering hooves following him back to the stronghold of the Daesmonites. He had fulfilled his oath to protect his kin and the crown. A whisper floated across the narrow gulf as he spoke, “May we prosper.”

Scorned by the southern sun and laid to rest in the beds of Haelun'or, there lay sickly in the heat, the adopted kin of Idril Sylvaeri. Plagued and exhausted by nightmares and worry, a woman clutched their last exchange with The Crowned to her heart. The hours burned away in the infernal haze as children under her watch toiled away in their games. Despite their proclaimed disposition and stance, The Storyteller's heart, for some reason, longed and ached. Memories chalked off as pages in a book, the observer worried for The Divine's end finale.

It wasn't too long ages ago,

when bastard's child compromised of love and hope

arrived at a temple begging for her

a swift death to punish 'the scum of the earth'

The goddess did not grant this cruel desire, 

but instead blessed upon them a woman by the fire

The Divine had blessed her with Idril Sylvaeri

The only one in the realm who could ease her worry

The troubled youth would still know struggle and pain

but at least from her, they knew love, warmth, and faith. 

Gliding in from overhead in the windowsil, a letter had planted itself in the observer's lap. They were met in a flurry of colorful disarray, apprehension growing unfolding the letter. Could this hail the end of Idril's chapter?

But alas, just as promised, this was not the case. The faith once lost was rekindled with hope. Reading through the missive not as an observer but as the faithful daughter of Idril Sylvaeri, Beowulf never felt so proud to have someone so loving to exist in their world. "Idril- Haelun!" She'd cry out with joy, her eerie eyes weeping with relief.

Promises kept and a heart filled with hope,
Leyu called over her siblings and kids.

"Children, come! Look what Haelun has done!"
And her world was at peace knowing their mother was safe.

'May we prosper.'

Words that would continue to resonate within her heart.

Thank you Haelun.

Edited by GammaRose