To Aid Those Most Unfortunate

49ivZYDpUP-BwvCEV9rmOOygQYJl1nCAvvPqCVdYKCfpGETH2nzJECwRNjqIUAy7oTtc06m-dIMBFCOkuiBMaYNjc6mGgQfJqi7FadLc-ZVZvGlHpYqKDC2m7KYUoGUxvwZexjjvakSRazf1rtQuKhk

To Aid Those Most Unfortunate

9th of Lothar's Gift, 52 B.A.

yNeytkhDrlWgswGil7JTFkqjoaNcNGNJTsop7H-6a-7k1zGnAlyfjnsGk-7NayvAX1VsglWHDYgUQQeL6yxI1kxQBPnxlqAQwotIUkd7dotcolHCO1sFAzda6d-fEn9hhlQTewLBYsbGdH71ndv3rgI

Issued from the Crown

mOTcD_PciTgTYiHM_RNoSl2QbuKv2W-X6R-erfjomhGKXfn0w1OcMBOg2FxhG-TB4dmfDmTb6zt6H25Zokv-4jqIJNgS_IxwJYtD5MctFi4iskSBTbm0pM8hS3UWKGZBp_HIk1_ECLOSQkE3G-PqSYc

“[5] And so I have placed into your hearts the blessings of abundance: the virtuous wealth of the spirit. [6] And as I have given to you this blessing of My Word, you shall also give unto your fellows.” ~ Scroll of Virtue; Canticle of Charity 

Amidst the ongoing threats to the realm of Almaris, the Kingdom of Balian recognizes and stands in solidarity with all nations and settlements who have been affected by the Mori’Quessir onslaught and the Voidal Tear. As these threats ravage the West and the North, the Kingdom of Balian will commit to providing support to our fellow descendent-kind as per the Atrus Covenant.

Although geographically separated, we are all descendant-kind. This statement is essential to remember as we look to rid our lands of the growing threats. Regardless of race or faith, we have one common enemy which we must come together to fight. The Siege of Cloud-breaker emphasized the importance of unity among descendant-kind during such times of strife. It is through such unity that the descendants may triumph against the ensuing evil that threatens our world.

Ergo, the Kingdom of Balian is opening its gates as a place of refuge for all those who have been forced from their homeland amidst the onslaught of the Mori’Quessir and the Voidal Tear. As our allies from Elvenesse have stated, “May we live long and prosper”, Balian shall commit to seeing our fellow descendent-kind survive and prosper. 

SPOILER:

https://discord.gg/2RT2aZzbYw

wF7vxeN_3UUogsvK4R5YgxPeTBd9C7CqjEslGDbMxMIwUYc9b9s1FBkd7W11VUmg4T8KbarKaAi_D1oKDKITFOTpQxJ3N_bjz507mDEKnPzEQxAO9DuoQPl69-qfQZ93tLkSAGLjH0VCEnZ4

Signed,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Alexander I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Count of Monteres, Viscount of Eflen, Baron of Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lord of Atrus and Monterosa, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HIS ROYAL EXCELLENCY, Gaius var Ruthern, Baron of Marsana, Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lord Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Duana.

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Persephone Maxima d’Atrus-Vilac, Princess of Balian, Legate of the Kingdom Balian

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Princess Elena Casimira, The Princess Royal of Balian, Countess of Rosemoor

Edited by Kingdom of Balian