The Pontifical Funeral

Nolan_

THE FUNERAL OF HIGH PONTIFF

PONTIAN IV

50y3UvXiZsKPPdXcDXLMk_xyFF9xtiGMvHZ0ByJpajV8V5IHCdXfMBmC1-WJLvMSW8tKuwKz6nqGQU5Mb4nBVGoMQy0vyWgo-P6waa2nE1AGEWOzb0YZuk07-SeRR-xlQYqQosFvoTnyXl1XCVM1psM

The body of His Holiness Pontian IV lying in state, Karosgrad. c. 1920

DECLARATION FROM THE CURIA OF THE CHURCH OF THE CANON

A silence has befallen the entirety of Canondom as the news of His Holiness Pontian IV’s passing rings throughout the Canonist cities and towns, the bells toll in reverence for the second longest Vicar of God thus far to hold the Pontificate. The body of the High Pontiff lies in state within the Holy See, overseen by the Knights of the Holy Inquisition. His death has come as sad news to all, clergy and laymen alike, and we encourage you to join us in prayer and the commencement of the Pontifical Funeral in the City of Karosgrad this Saint’s day.

FUNERAL SERVICE

The Funeral Service shall be overseen by Patriarch Iosif within the Basilica of Saint Henrik where his body lies in state. All the faithful are summoned to witness the commitment of His Holiness’ very being to eternity. Hiss body will then be laid to rest and cremated within the main square of Karosgrad as per the late Pontiff's wishes.

MASS

Following the Funeral Service, as is customary, there will be a mass held within the Basilica of Saint Henrik where the lessons we have learned from the late High Pontiff Pontian IV will be revisited and reminded of for the faithful flock. 

[TONIGHT, 7:30 PM EST - 12:30 AM GMT]

2DYxA4QfpXpn1yq7OWgi7XEN48Nl-_R1gBv25NKm9OOcPRovu30hCiWzqgz4rrDizU0m00WWSodndsTahkJBaAeIeciqqXO4uW-HAkvsAYYvgDwU0KLzcTeq2SML6FFHnuYPcaW_=s0

XzwhnOPn2YNy95Iu5y61rV9gBOL2JHlE-NAs0844JT9PT2wcgvURSq4Aw0l1nEmWsfWMnwIwjoBpk_xmzTxj0g8bnUJYChXvYHSB5xxdSaI8HaUi_eNxfxl4G2QI8ccNbuGq_2c7=s0

REQUIESCE IN PACE

HIS HOLINESS PONTIAN IV, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Archbishop of Visigia, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD

1843 - 1920 | 396 E.S. - 473 E.S. | 47 S.A. - 124 S.A.

VCWb7lt_ik8A7NNZU-DpU14X02lvV21RQdbse6OXeIGkbD0-RnAxbfaJ74qv-9aC4Z312EswLpuuT59VtS4l0fErRusQdEDRBuBCi8NwFQMAiWBbxD-b15J37cnXE6VopoEYKaeK=s0

Io frowns at reading of Pony's death, only now knowing how important Pony was to so many, Pony was always just Pony to Io, and Pony will be missed.

23 minutes ago, ichigomaster98 said:

Io frowns at reading of Pony's death, only now knowing how important Pony was to so many, Pony was always just Pony to Io, and Pony will be missed.

Eloisee patted Io's back, frowning as she reads the missive as well. "Come now, let's go attend the funeral and pay our respects."

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• framalam  »  Haseroth

COME BACK SIR! THE ORDER NEEDS YOU SIR!

• Unwillingly

new elf place? https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/237716-a-summons-to-elvenkind-recruitment/

• Haseroth

All the coalition NL's dying just in time for the warclaim season. 

• SimplySeo

The Azdromoth and Xan builds looked fuckin awesome. Good job.

• ToodIes

they should let seers see staff in /vanish

• Stone

Stein's Final Moments
      Alone, that was the feeling he felt, as he laid on the table in the surgical room in the Hohkmat clinic. Fear made itself  known as well, as he was recently cured from vampirism in that very room. The fear only grew as the restraints seemed to get tighter and the room spinning. Two others made there way in, separate, and at different times. They were once friends, family even if it came down to it. But his actions caused them to forget him as someone good. Hour's passed by as Stein, now called Almer, laid there on the surgical table, waiting for his fate to be decided. The door creaked open and his restraints came loose, allowing himself to sit up. His fate had been decided, the only thing he could do, was make it painless. The choices were simple, die a painful death, or be put to sleep, feeling nothing. The decision was simple, as he took the Nightsap juice given to him.

Before drinking, memories of his life flashed in his mind, memories of his childhood on his farm with his family, that he had forgotten so long ago. Now taking a drink of the juice, memories of his time in Reinmar, the friends he made that grew into a family outside of his original home on the farm. And as he slowly drifted away, his memories were of his new friends, now wishing him dead. The last image that made it's way to his mind was everyone he knew, gathered together. Almost like a final farewell, even though he did not deserve it. As his death drew near a tear rolled down his face, before his heart stopped, his limbs and body turning cold, and his image, slowly fading away, into the darkness, as he drew his very last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OOC NOTE:
      Finally, after almost three months of playing as Stein/Njal/Almer, I have finally made the decision to pk him. This wasn't the ending I wanted for him, however this is the ending I am giving him. I am taking this time to thank everyone that was a part of his life, these past three months on the server have been a blast. Stein and myself have made a lot of friends that I hope to keep and play along side them with other characters I make. So for those reading this thank you and to anyone that knows, give a salute as "The Stone Fortress" has finally fallen.

I will now take the time to thank those that have impacted Stein's life greatly @FunkehMelon @melonth @ickyNuN @confusedjester @Rocky_Wolf @SmothBM  @Irishmanmichael  and of course many more that I am sadly too lazy to actually search up and apologize for it. However though not everyone that has impacted Stein's life will be on here, I have not forgotten you and will never forget you. So thank you all for the fun three months, and I will see you all in my next lives <3!

• Tigergiri

All lotc characters have an expiration date 

No Recent Status Updates