The Royal Codex of the Kingdom of Balian Addendum IV: Index Materiarum Illicitarum

The Royal Codex of the Kingdom of Balian

Addendum IV: Index Materiarum Illicitarum

fHIK8fTfEM3KNljH8z9vCNjSkGyzmAgNBxQkyR4Eus1hNgYGFiDkfhBjSZZGHVaq6lpqHTPtu5ridJbzQ-CWoQ3B_LYJK81RU6SsP26LFazDVDCkum5tUUXDaabR8rA4U7Pe50MNhaNC8GhjYdbVeWo

T01CW9XQFvGHmGFGWXw4Ow2zExr5cPe5o2PHpA1-d9zaxgnOYLYJLUA0o0RMkJJQ3wGALInnuRUett6lOocB01Zg2bQHExRCxKYnkMXvjhjj2s9yPwE0ZHWDBMQSwIvoQ7xuVx5OPoE3VU39zqxje0Y

Table of Contents:

INDEX MATERIARUM ILLICITARUM

Article I - List of Illicit Materials

Article II - On Exceptions and Registration

fHIK8fTfEM3KNljH8z9vCNjSkGyzmAgNBxQkyR4Eus1hNgYGFiDkfhBjSZZGHVaq6lpqHTPtu5ridJbzQ-CWoQ3B_LYJK81RU6SsP26LFazDVDCkum5tUUXDaabR8rA4U7Pe50MNhaNC8GhjYdbVeWo

INDEX MATERIARUM ILLICITARUM

Article I: List of Illicit Materials

Art. I.01 - All Drugs aside from Cactus Green, Diddyfunkle, and Pipeweed shall be Contraband.

Art. I.02 - Azhl in any form shall be Contraband.

Art. I.03 - All Explosive and Incendiary Devices aside from fireworks shall be Contraband.

Art. I.04 - Any Literature glorifying or promoting any creature, practice, or belief considered to be Devilry or Dark Magic in Lex Criminalis Article V, Sections 7 and 8 shall be Contraband.

Art. I.05 - Any seditious, treasonous, or intentionally defamatory writings shall be Contraband.

Article II: On Exceptions and Registration

Art. II.01 - Additional Materials, Categories, and/or Exceptions may be added to this Index freely by the Magisterium or the Crown.

Art. II.02 - Members of the Royal House, and those with the direct permission of the Crown, may possess Azhl weapons.

Art. II.03 - The Company may freely possess explosive and incendiary devices, and distribute them to members as needed.

Art. II.04 - Alchemists of the Guild may freely possess explosive, incendiary, and other illicit forms of potions. This right may be revoked for specific individuals within the Guild should their conduct merit this revocation.

Art. II.05 - The Royal Library and Magisterium Archives may possess literature that is considered contraband within its restricted or private section, and allow it to be read on a case by case basis for scholarly pursuits and legal or military investigations.

Art. II.06 - Permission to Possess Contraband may be granted by the Magisterium or the Crown as appropriate on a case by case basis, if they are informed of your possession beforehand verbally or in writing.

Art. II.07 - The format to legally register Contraband should be as follows:

I. Name of Applicant

II. Year of the Application

III. Category of the Contraband

IV. Specific Item and Description of the Item (if applicable)

V. Reason for Possession

Art. II.08 - The Magisterium and Crown have the right to process registrations, and may accept and revoke them at will. If a registration is revoked, a reason should be given to the holder of the registration, and the decision may be appealed by them per Lex Appellationes.

Art. II.09 - The one who takes the registration request has the right to throw it out without further consideration if the format is incorrect or lacks the proper details.

Signed,

HIS EXCELLENCY, Robert Joseph de Lyons, Magister of the Kingdom of Balian

Edited by Kingdom of Balian