PIETY AND PURPOSE

milkyi

text-1687189264753.png

QvbOcXxeDGNgdrLnf6yiEVF5wRP4o_d2t5-ts9uN

TO FELLOW PIOUS FOLLOWERS OF THE CHURCH,

Amidst the ceaseless strife between the Duchy of Adria and the Canonist League, the lack of a diocese in Adria has left many devout souls without suitable guidance and instruction. Thus, I have resolved to take matters into my own hands and seek out the proper training to join the diaconate within the Church of the Canon.

My yearning to become a deacon springs not only from my piety but also from an obligation to my fellow faithful. In these tumultuous times, we must not allow the absence of a diocese to allow us to wander astray from the path of faith and righteousness. Instead, we must step forth and bear the responsibility of disseminating His divine word to those in need. As a deacon, I wish to be able to aid in this task and offer direction and succour to those who may be struggling.

Furthermore, my desire to become a deacon stems from a personal sense of belonging. My mother was a priestess and a devout follower of the Canon. From an early age, I was imbued with a deep understanding and admiration for the teachings of the Scrolls. My mother instilled in me a love for God and a desire to serve Him, and I have carried that with me throughout my life.

Now, I feel a calling to take the next step and join the diaconate order. I believe that it is my duty to use my knowledge and fervour to assist others in finding their path to God. However, there are no Bishops left in Adria who have the authority to grant me such a role. I believe that even in the midst of war and conflict, we all must continue to provide support to the faithful, no matter their allegiance. I am committed to playing my role in that endeavour and humbly request the proper training to become a deacon from any man or woman of God willing to spare me their tutelage.

PENNED,

Oksana Marusya Ivanovich

200px-ivanstamp.png

As he often does, the Count of Aldersberg contemplates the Tapestry of Man with Oksana. He recalls the long history of principled Raevir stock and the many saints whose legacy he sought to honor. "It is of great importance that if we are to do anything, we are to do it in virtue. It'd be a disgrace to the legacy of SIgismund to do anything else."