Regarding the Temp Map

CasualNuker

Did you enjoy the Temporary Map?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy this first transition map?

Okay so we all know now that it’s switching to a new temporary map from a post admins made earlier. But I just wanna get an idea of how deeply unpopular the temporary map was so vote in the poll!

We're switching to a new temp map?

i like the upside down

neutral on the temp map i thought it was cool for the first 30 minutes or so of exploring it. very down to do based smp roleplay though

1 minute ago, Boknice275 said:

We're switching to a new temp map?

Check the last post in this 

I appreciate Staff trying to make the temp map engaging role-play wise, but as they themselves admitted it was not ever going to last 11 days. There should’ve been an immediate plan B when they knew they were delaying the launch of the next map by a week. That said, I understand and appreciate the constraints staff have to work with and they get major props in my book for taking player input into account regarding this.

its a good rp place, and i love the build- there is just nothing to really do.
For some, this is just effectively locking down the server for a whole lil while after all the locations were located, discovered, and looked at.

So, all and all, neutral.

intense regioning and lack of interactivity is just not good for roleplay, no matter how pretty the map is. in ye olde lotc days, most temp maps were completely freebuild and while it got a little wild, it was always fun that way.