Failor vs. Adaranth Ravamyar Ruling

AnonymousAlexa

The Esteemed Court of Failor

The Loyal, Good, Brave, Triumphant, and Qualified Peoples of Failor

vs.

Adaranth Ravamyar

gavel.png

2nd of The Grand Harvest, 130 S.A.

The Defendant, Adaranth Ravamyar, has been been found guilty until detained to stand trial for the following crimes:

I.    Terrorizing the realms of Failor and Almaris.

II.   Assaulting members of the Band of the Crossed Claw.

III.  Assaulting members of Redclyf.

IV.  Assaulting King Cyris I of the Wee Folk

V.    Manipulating the politics of Redclyf, by appointing himself shadow-commander.

VI.   Creating corruption in Redclyf and the wider Realm.

VII.  Consuming newborn babies.

VIII. Disemboweling pregnant women.

IX.    Defiling sacred Fatherist idols.  

As such, Renilde I, Arch-Duchess of Petra, has instituted a bounty on the head of Adaranth Ravamyar. All good peoples of Failor are implored to heed her call, and seek out this deplorable criminal, so that justice may be delivered.

In reparations for damages brought about by Adaranth Ravamyar, the Court of Failor has decreed that each individual wronged by Adaranth Ravamyar or the Redclyfian menace may demand one item of recompensation, so long as the request is within reason. The current demands are issued below. All victims are encouraged to petition for additional demands to be appended.

Demands of Reparations:

I. Saera Zalnarith: “I would ask that my families heirloom the pendant of Cerridwen be returned to me. If he has otherwise sold it off or destroyed it I would ask for an eye to remind him that gazing upon what does not belong to him is sin.”

II. Devrick Wintercrest: “I propose we strip him of all titles and brand him as Adaranth the Crybaby, on account of him acting this way when he didn't get his way.”

III. King Cyris: “I wish for the armaments and the armor bearing his family’s colors that he bore when my eyes were taken- that I may take it and display them in a museum; And my kin for generations can look upon the belongings of the man that blinded their king.”

IV. [Unnamed Victim]: “In the case he is not executed, I wish for him to renounce all family heritage and Redclyfian titles, just as I had to change my own name.”

It is so decreed.