Chulir - Mother Mountain

BobBox

Spoiler

Chulir - Mother Mountain

IkNaDbg.png

gpZwgVL.png

Gazing upon the alchemical sign of Earth reminds one of land, be it plains, mountains, soil, etc…

To my friends, both known and unknown.

When you are lost within these new lands and are without a compass, do you not turn inwards like an animal finding its home? When your horse grows weary, does it not stray off the path and does it not end up at the base of the titanic mountain? Do your eyes not travel from the base to the shrouded peak? This is Chulir - The Mother Mountain.

It is the blessing of Chruinne which drives us forth, transforming the land at our feet so that we may always end up at its base and so we may never be truly lost in this world. It is from this gift of Chruinne that we have this natural pillar within our blessed lands which guides us forth in life. Do not take this for granted though, as it is our lack of faith which prevents us from ascending to the top and viewing the world in its entirety. It is our lack of faith which creates this natural barricade in our way. 

I pray that one day we may achieve a true blessing so that our feet which are so drawn towards Chulir may step upon her blessed peak.

Please do not be afraid to send a letter if you have any questions or would like to speak, for it is my goal to educate peoples on these lands.

Tallow, 

Of Hallowcliffe Hall.

Spoiler

Based on the world lore of The Mountain made by SquakHawk. My discord is BobBox (Austin)#4660 if you'd like to reach me or you can send a bird in-game.