VOTE for ULRICH Flyer

VOTE Ulrich von Minitz for Law speaker

Every man who else is named for Law speaker nomination deserves this position. They are true and noble warriors of our blood. I would die on the battlefield for both of them, and I have no ill intentions during this election. But the Kanun is never one solitary text. It will never live in a vacuum. It must be remembered that whoever you may vote for will be its grand interrupter, and over the years, the Kanun has had the most capable warriors to interpret this sacred text.

Maybe it is time for some change, that you vote not just for a warrior but someone studies language and text. As a scholar, poet, scribe of our people, it is my job to interpret text and make it engaging and accessible to all who read it. My job will be no different as your Lawspeaker. When it comes to raising my ink to work with the Kanun, my hand will be raised by YOUR voices. We live in a brave new world, and now is the time to establish who we are to the people of Aevos.

I came to Minitz abandoned by my family because I wouldn't raise a sword for my corrupt Father. But I would raise 50 for all of you, and it is my duty to make sure our laws in Kanunsberg reflect tradition AND innovation. I am Ulrich OF Minitz, but I am Ulrich OF you. We are Minitz, we are Kanunsberg, let us see the sun rise on this new world together.

Don't let ANYONE speak for your law, let ULRICH do it.

GOTT MIT UNS,

Ulrich von Minitz,

Historian, Poet Laureate, Scribe, and Bard of Kanunsberg

Spoiler

SANDY FOR PRESIDENT 

"How convincing!" Ludolf grinned as he read over the flyer..

"A wonder it is to see how far some people can grow" Burlous would say while smiling.