An Arms Agreement

Drew2_dude

WEAPONS RESEARCH AND ARMAMENT DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT

“I would have perished had I not persisted”

X3XgZhnNkCDR0tYQUgds-kOhUUASSRisM_K3mYdX--vasbjZ5-KjnMGDdjJTgowNhvZ8DexPXaUnYtktpcsn_2VJCzdRoLLVbc31WqHNIJrmQa23QuEhLlu028y76uHPcNgEpgy9akVz1NtHDEny5JI

Issued by the

GANT CHANCELLERY

On this 2nd day of Msitza & Dargundof 484 E.S.

ARTICLE I

The Dual Monarchy of Hanseti-Ruska and The Collective, hereon referred to as “the signatories”, mutually agree to enter into this beneficial partnership to aid in the development of weapons and research.

ARTICLE II

I. The Collective shall engage in Research of new weapons and armour for the Kingdom of Haense. During such times, the Collective will offer the Kingdom of Haense a discount on all items made under the agreement.

II. The Collective shall charge no fee for any items ordered by the Crown within reason.

III. The Collective shall issue the Crown and the Kingdom of Haense first option to buy any items created under the agreement.

IV. The Collective will not engage in other RnD agreements with any other nations or factions while this agreement remains in effect.

V. Cesar AP Komnenos will be first officer of the agreement and shall act on behalf of the Collective.

VI. The Collective will adhere to a grace period of four years before they resell any item created under this agreement unless the Crown and the Kingdom of Haense wish to buy full rights to the item in question.

ARTICLE III

The Kingdom of Haense shall give the following to The Collective:

I. A suitable workshop for no tax related fees.

II. Funding for ordered items where objects need to be gotten by monetary means.

III. Members of the collective shall  have the right to remain unnamed.

IV. all rights to items made under the agreement to the collective.

ARTICLE IV

I. The duration of this agreement shall be until both parties wish to end the agreement

Under such ordeal both parties shall engage in a separation agreement to deal with outstanding orders and created items and parties under the collective shall still have the right to remain unnamed.

SIGNED,

His Excellency, Otto Gant, Lord Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska 

and Baron of Gant

His Royal Majesty, Aleksander II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg,  Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Buck, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

On behalf of the Collective, 

His Lordship, Cesar A.P Komnenos, Baron of Westfall