A NOTICE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WARDROBE

The Esrova Court

Om7sh8bvnkALBLeakztpqW8plid28R1zfnhmL0tXRzMe4D2hcoekM2Az-cylvVMh5h3pxN9O87Bu6UKpGyhYvu0_HcWs8glmWSuEq7whfIMnPjsP2fcR79cNcVDHd9d_33o2y1nrZpfBoKT2kLxhKTs

THE OFFICE OF THE WARDROBE

0pP9XTXkheWuDj7vehNAASMaokpgCgolZ6rNFxiLnJXPdfA5bpawxLhCbiyt9-7J2dxjmrNgHvrszLSgs8H8TeSZESQRYDVev1Uh-5PhndAZPGEixXX1UzuxPsauWB3zswyNJ5F3xZS7R_txc0CwGHnbiWdWnvZUi3z9pKI24z69mBtfU32gU21gTm6N8g

FOR THE HEARTH OF THE HOMELAND.

Issued by 

THE MASTER OF THE WARDROBE

On this 11th day of Msitza ag Dargund of 484 E.S. 

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

A new generation of Haeseni youth has arisen, and thus the door of opportunity opens in lieu of their aspirations. Perhaps our children will be encouraged in the ways of politics, or guided by GODAN to the life of a clergyman or nun. Some may even take up an interest in the arts, one very prevalent form of which is seamstressing that denotes Haeseni culture from others and oftentimes will extend to the numerous Haeseni sub-cultures within the Dual Kingdom.   

To the youth of the realm, I extend the opportunity to learn seamstressing and the history of cultural couture through a wardship. Such an opportune wardship will involve private tutoring on how to sew various articles of clothing based on the child’s particular interest or culture of origin, which will coincide with bestowed tasks for the ward to complete throughout the duration of his or her wardship. Additionally, lectures and lessons on the various cultures’ influence on Haeseni fashion will be provided to the youths under my tutelage.

It is of utmost prevalence to provide an interest in a form of art to the Kingdom’s youth, regardless of one’s station or birth. I encourage those interested, or know someone who might be interested, to send me a letter via crow. It should be noted that a maximum of FOUR WARDS will be accepted, determined at the Master of the Wardrobe's behest.

Spoiler

If you’re interested, go ahead and reach out! My ign is Gutziscooking, and my discord is gutzgulp

I’m also noting that I’m more than happy to provide ooc skinning lessons to those who wish to learn. Want to make this an opportunity everyone can enjoy and partake in :) ]

DLUM VE EDLERVIK AG VE BIRODAL,

Her Royal Majesty, Amaya of Venzia, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, etcetera

His Excellency, Fabian Otto d’Arkent-Kortrevich, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska

Lord Murtagh Matyas Amador, Master of the Wardrobe of Hanseti-Ruska.

Edited by The Esrova Court