Festival of Youthful lights

Me_llamo...

T H E

Festival of Youthful lights

mdMiapwsXwYdh7aMdEGQA1W-zAbluQuX7ovVBo5-_Xs1oD8nxy20THY-QJdI6pL_nnKklrVvqu975MEx7FwpcaKNvQrsftuJ65STOU5msKk-BC25VOaOPc4G6Mm0rZA92K3vmbLHHO1bJXQksHmt6eQ

What is a city without its children, perhaps a place devoid of innocence and laughter perhaps? 

It would be a simple and serious place, for the light the kids bring to a city would be gone.

From time to time I have seen events focusing on the adults who have matured, who have lived enough so that the light they had previously has left their eyes, kids whose innocence was taken at a young age, and I don't want to see that happening once more, the children deserve recognition from the people, and I will give that to them.

For such I want to present the Festival of Youthful lights, an event where the children will be able to have the fun they have wished for so long, having events such as 

Egg races

Boat races

Arm wrestling

Hide and seek

Tag

Spoiler

[OOC]

The event will be held the Thursday 13 of July at 6pm EST

Signed

Lord Gregorius Roa, Patriarch of Roa, Viscount of Atalais, Baron of Austerone, Lord of Erice, Privy of Helious, Master of Interior of Helious

mdMiapwsXwYdh7aMdEGQA1W-zAbluQuX7ovVBo5-_Xs1oD8nxy20THY-QJdI6pL_nnKklrVvqu975MEx7FwpcaKNvQrsftuJ65STOU5msKk-BC25VOaOPc4G6Mm0rZA92K3vmbLHHO1bJXQksHmt6eQ

Lady Firentia Ivonne Roa, Heiress to Atalais, Austerone and Erice