To All Hyspians of Aevos

To All Hyspians of Aevos

up-j58koiB5AgDbQrB9XS1Y5jI5Q9ILzJ6ZU2R9joJnNcII3srUbm9cijbvikGcH1SiVwzqt0qjdHefgtUFR4HnRi3rhRfRTFWJpPrtI0gwCnRrGbVf-Ysdm-_NMbk_-aJF8Bb1BBf2a27LVZQ

As we all find ourselves being situated in the new land of Aevos, it has come to my attention that much of the Hyspian diaspora is spread out amongst various different lands and nations. As such I, as the Protector of the Hyspian People and Viceroy of Hyspia have put forward a census to ensure that we can properly assess the situation at hand and do what is best for the Hyspians of Aevos.

This missive is not one to try and get those who do not dwell amongst the Viceroyalty to return with us, simply to gain an understanding of the dispersed nature that the Hyspian diaspora seems to find itself in. I implore you to get it completed and sent back, it will take mere moments for you to complete.

Signed,

His Highness, Francisco I,
Viceroy of Hyspia, Baron of Arenisca and Del’mar, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People, Patriarch of House de Pelear