8 Year AMA

Epicethan4

I never wanted to do one of these things because I am simply too unimportant, and it feels a little self-absorbed, however, whilst looking through the forum archives, I discovered that it has been EXACTLY Eight years since my application was accepted on this day. The 31st of july 2015, therefore I considered it somewhat acceptable to post this.

I've made around three forum accounts because I keep on forgetting my password, so I am not as new as my account implies.

Ask me anything.

what's your favorite piece of lotc history that you experienced and what's one you like but didn't experience?

15 minutes ago, marikandaperc said:

what's your favorite piece of lotc history that you experienced and what's one you like but didn't experience?

For the first question, possibly the Coalition War in Axios and the destruction of Johanessburg by its own Emperor. A pretty good arc imo that was a reaction to the stream of Orenian victories and expansion that existed for the early part of the map. It was the biggest war that I was personally involved in and it was nice to see the slow collapse of Oren, and the effects and splinter-kingdoms that erupted after it.

For the second question.... Possibly the reign of Vrogak'Gorkil. I used to enjoy reading the wikipedia, and he has one of the best pages in my opinion, it goes into a lot of detail on the battles he led. https://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Vrogak'Gorkil

38 minutes ago, Trenchist said:

epicethan no question just glad to see u around still lol

Good to see you too, man!